Carbage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272841122101?ul_noapp=true

s-l1600.jpg

We saw one with a similar wrap at the Woodward Dream Cruise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_fihqhWxt/

The guy told me it was Gotta Have it Green underneath. Why would you cover up such a great color?

It is a color that sticks out link a sore thumb and will attract all sorts of attention, even that unwanted from those in blue.

There's also a fart pipe and stickers on it.
That exhaust is barely larger than stock. Harldy something.I'd consider a cannon*, and one visible sticker.

*a massive chrome torpedo launcher that doesn't fit under the car

Last edited:
That exhaust is barely larger than stock. Harldy something.I'd consider a cannon*, and one visible sticker.

*a massive chrome torpedo launcher that doesn't fit under the car

Didn't say it was a cannon. I said it was a fart pipe because it specifically caused the car to make loud farting noises when it pulled away from the light. It sounded terrible. Also, applying any Hello Kitty icon to your vehicle automatically leans it to carbage. Especially when you replace your license plate with it. Illegally - no, really, there were NO legal plates on the car. None in windows or windshields, none on the front, no real plates at all.

As for the size... if you want a 'cannon,' here's this oldie but goodie I saved from the memory hole of another site years ago.

Well thank god you took a picture of the sound. :D

As for hello kitty, to each his own, that at least is small. Having no plates is a matter for the cops, not you. Not exactly carbage stuff. Howabout the sticker(s)?

Well thank god you took a picture of the sound. :D

As for hello kitty, to each his own, that at least is small. Having no plates is a matter for the cops, not you. Not exactly carbage stuff. Howabout the sticker(s)?

I forgot to pull the footage from the dashboard camera or I would have had the horrible sound to inflict upon you.

There was one sticker on the side and several in the windshield, but the latter I only saw through the rearview mirror - and since we now have a 'no handheld device use while vehicle is in motion' law in Texas, I didn't try to get shots of that. If you don't think it's carbage, well, you're entitled to your wrongheaded opinion. :p

No comments on the female Civic? :p

The one above? It's older than time itself so it needs no comment. I'm sure anyone older than four has seen that.

I'd say that if hello kitty, oem equip and a few stickers(so you say) offend you I'd say you better stay home. ;)

Last edited:
At least those stick-on fender vents are put on in the right direction. I have to laugh when they are backwards, or on the back of the car in a tramp-stamp-like bookmatched pattern.

Last edited:
Is that body bumper thing that wraps around and across the taillights stock? Either way...I don't hate it.

edit: and by "it", I just meant "that one singular aspect of this monstrosity."

How does one open the hatch?
Also, that truck... What tyre brand makes tyred THAT narrow? One speedbump and they're flat, surely

541f4bf112ed47af8f84e779cd7dc528.jpg

Shame he stopped there. If you're going to do it, go big, and do a full Prius woody wagon.

He was just trying to spruce it up a little.

Reactions: MWF