Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the truck as carbage, just a period-correct vehicle that is no longer the style.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
    but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

https://www.artcurial.com/en/lot-197...eserve-3279-58

Comment

no way that'll ever fetch more than a bog standard unrestored T1 would...

Comment

Very strange. It's one of those that's done well, but why did they bother in the first place.

Comment

Looking for a really unique vehicle that will garner a lot of attention? One that will have your neighbors asking, “What’s in that Bozo’s driveway?” Well, quit (start?) clow…
            "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Not convinced that's Carbage. Weird, yes, but suited to purpose and well done. It's a clown car. For profressional clown.

Comment

Comment

Oh, I want that so I can make a fastback topper and troll all the Mustang fanboys.
                  "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Craig needs a second truck
                    I rather loose by an Mile, by building my own Car instead of winning by an inch and someone else build it for me. Your Car is Your Story, so don't let someone else write the Book ,- Moog

Comment

Originally posted by Bobele23 View Post
                      Craig needs a second truck

Comment

Comment

How in the world can a Porsche Cayenne get uglier? That's right: give it to Rinspeed and tell them "make a GTR out of it"...

That very car is for sale at ebay classifieds with the remark "only 8 worldwide" - for 16500 Euros...
                          Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

I don't know if I wanted a Chrysler 300C as stretch limo, but whatever floats your boat...

Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                              2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                              2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                              1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                              1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

What is offset and how does it work?

Comment

I hope that whoever did this keeps finding horses' heads in their bed.

Comment

Coppola agrees.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                    "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                    "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Originally posted by calvinhobbes View Post
                                      Force India staff car?

SL

Comment

Originally posted by SquareLeft View Post
                                        Force India staff car?

SL
                                        It certainly is just as ugly as their race cars.

Comment

Especially with the red leather seats...

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Working...
                                          X