No announcement yet.

Assembly line videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From that very channel and uploaded yesterday, this is beautiful. Speakers required.

Comment

Hello Comrade, we heard you like manual labour and lifting heavy things. No we have not heard of this "ergonomics" you speak of. Also, only tool you get is screwdriver. Robotic Phil Collins will guide you.

Last edited by AiR; October 26th, 2016, 5:44 PM.

Comment

Final Gear around the world care package
        discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

I was thinking "hmm, that's a lot of people on that engine line..." and then I noticed the uniforms. Ah, Hungaria Hungry Hungary. That explains it.
          Last edited by AiR; November 17th, 2016, 8:05 PM.

Comment

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
            2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
            2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
            1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
            1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

There are still many manual steps involving building a Porsche so have a video of the 991 Turbo S Exclusive Series production line.

Last edited by Eye-Q; July 16th, 2017, 8:15 PM.
              Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

MightyCarMods went to Germany to build their new Focus RS on the line.

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Not exactly an automobile, but still interesting.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

HA! I live. Thanks to Seat actually. And this plant in Algeria, which is literally medieval in terms of auto assembly. Moving floor? Why no you silly person, we have people people to push carts along Seat says.

Comment

Working...
                      X