The Top 25 Cars of Final Gear (entrance thread)

Oh, I was actually thinking, FinalGear's top 25 Driver's cars, like Lotus Elise, Rx7, Caterham etc. not the top 25 cars of FinalGear drivers, but hey this works too.

I will enter my Lolvo :)

4172_512491491526_74502451_30525093_7618694_n.jpg

1994 Volvo 850 2.4 Inline 5, 20 Valve

Mods:
- newer generation taillights
- clear turn signals
- blackened front grille
- 16" Columba wheels (the car originally came with 15")
- K&N air filter
- new stereo
- aftermarket exhaust tip (usually I don't like these, but this one is pretty stylish and fits the car, and it doesn't make it annoyingly loud)

a lot of people are entering cars that have absolutely no chance of being voted a top car :)

I understand this, and thus am not entering with my Sierra. There are some fantastic cars on the site, but im sorry, a Mazda 323, a Volvo 850 or anything like that has no chance against a 7, an X 1/9 or a 60's mustang..

a lot of people are entering cars that have absolutely no chance of being voted a top car :)

I understand this, and thus am not entering with my Sierra. There are some fantastic cars on the site, but im sorry, a Mazda 323, a Volvo 850 or anything like that has no chance against a 7, an X 1/9 or a 60's mustang..

That's 3 cars, 22 to go :-D

That's just being pessimistic. Sure your car probably won't come first... I doubt mine will either, but if it's in the top 25, I'm happy.

That's just being pessimistic. Sure your car probably won't come first... I doubt mine will either, but if it's in the top 25, I'm happy.

I agree. I am sure some quirky european car will win given the general tastes on this forum but i thought i would enter something anyway.

No doubt my cars look like "ricer crap" to a lot of people but i don't care. I love my jap sports cars and thats all that matters to me. :)

I submit for consideration my 1979 Camaro Z28, still with original 350, 60,000 miles, im the second owner.

Still have the original dealership sticker and brochure.

79Z.jpg

79Z2.jpg

:( someone stole my chin spoiler when it was in storage.

You win in my books. Later 2nd gens seem to do it for me.

Ok, Ill play

1989 Toyota Hilux Surf SSRX 2.4L turbo diesel

P1030342.jpg

Mods:
Exedy H/D Clutch and solid flywheel (origonaly fitted with a dual mass flywheel)
ARB High output compressor
Rebuilt Hilux LSD
Goodyear Wrangler MTR 32x11.5
15x7 Steel rims
Lightforce 170 Striker spotlights
EFS 2inch lift kit
Ironman adjustable panhard rod
Turbotec manual boost controler
Safari Snorkel

My slow, boring econobox (and also my first car). It took this on the weekend when it was all dirty from driving around on country roads in the rain.
No mods, no point. Won't get a single vote, but there it is. Blah! :p

DSCN0698.jpg

Last edited:
Oh might as well.

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2009/06/13/IMG_0655-1200.jpg

1999 Jaguar XJR. Bone stock, and staying that way.

@Labcoatguy, what is the fella in the background doing?

I present to you...

#26:

1997 A4 1.8

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2009/05/31/exterior_-_front_1.jpg

It's SHINY inside!

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2009/07/07/shiny.jpg

OK, this is annoying me just enough to post about it. Multiple people have have either not seen or ignored the one picture per car direction from the original post :hmm:

OK, this is annoying me just enough to post about it. Multiple people have have either not seen or ignored the one picture per car direction from the original post :hmm:

Was thinking the same...

So what's the next step in this list?