Top 25 Cars of Final Gear (Contestants/Voting Thread)

buy anyway...
where is this car you would be able to have photographed by today?

I was thinking the same thing, I was all exciting about seeing this Ferrari (maybe it's just an MR2 and someone tricked him).

The name '123456789' reeks of someone who had nothing better to do than to join a forum just to troll. It's probably his favourite pastime. I bet he's joined so many forums over the years that it's getting a bit boring now, hence the weak username that he didn't spend even two seconds thinking about.

"Please select username? Oh, I hate this bit... 123456789. There! That'll do!"

"I own a Ferarri."

I'm surprised that I never had to prove that I own a Mercedes-Benz. I should have said I owned a... No, wait... Nothing is superior to The Mercedes-Benz... I should have just said I owned one with a big engine.:mrgreen:

Nobody would claim to own a 280S unless they actually did. :D

Awwww, i want to see him make up more lies to cover why he hasn't posted the pic of the car that he doesn't own. Damn, now what will I do with all of this extra time?? Oh, Craigslist is calling.

123456789 is a mate and he asked me to post this picture. He says "check the exif data, you will see that the photograph was taken along time ago, around the time when I got banned."

I know he owns the car, but doubt he will drive it anytime soon.

http://img193.imageshack.**/img193/9969/imag0007za.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure we're that interested any more. If the mods find out this is actually a second account, there'll be hell to pay.

He could at least push it out of the garage to take a proper pic.

^I lol'd.

No, wait. Actually I saw the Lada pic first, read the quote, wondered what the fuzz is about, scrolled up and then I lol'd.