Faults On Other Cars That Really Annoys You.

42"?! The problem is you're both driving around in big, fat, unnecessarily oversized, tanks.

My entire car is 46" tall... I am permanently blinded by the car behind me.

Actually yours is more 47" than 46" unless you're running lower profile tires than stock. The total height on mine is 51"; unless you count the antenna which brings the height to 87.5" [7' 3.5"] when fully extended :lol:

Misaligned headlamps.

Being stuck behind someone with no power on freeway on-ramps.

Poorly rewired taillights so the wrong ones light up.

Marker, indicator and other lights that have been replaced with the wrong color - like the morons who use blue blinkers and red front marker lights.

Those crappy LED washer nozzles.

+1 Hyundai Excel rear fog lamps. They are sofa king bright and the people that drive Excels have no idea they are even on half the time.

Oh, and whilst they are not a fault per se, Altezza-style tail lamps shit me too. <_<

Last edited:
Marker, indicator and other lights that have been replaced with the wrong color - like the morons who use blue blinkers and red front marker lights.

Could be an amphicar. :|

^ That would be red and green marker lights.

Oh, and I have a love/hate thing with Toyotas right now. I love it when they finally managed to accelerate onto the freeway so I'm not stuck behind them, but the drivers then cut across traffic to the fast lane and take off like they are on their way to a fire or something.

I mean, what the hell, people?

When I first got the Volvo it had blue bulbs for the indicators. They were not bad though! They didn't look blue - they shined in a white/light yellow light...like a lot of cars in Europe.

But the people at the inspection station told me that I have to get amber bulbs. I hate those, because on the Volvo they are also some kind of a daytime driving lights...they are always on. I've seen that on many cars here in the States...what is the point of that??? If I have my regular lights on, why do the turn signals work as well (not blinking - just working as lamps)? :?

We have two trucks larger than yours, and I can say the Mustang has no problem getting away from them despite its age. :lol:

Neither does the silly Failtima, for that matter. :D

However, if I see cops and slow down to stay out of trouble, and some nut still thinks it's fine to tailgate me in a giant truck that could very well run right over me should I have to stop for some reason...then I get irritated.

Most truck drivers know enough to travel at a safe distance behind me, so I guess that's more of a "drivers in Waco are stupid" complaint than one about the trucks, FWIW.

Neither does the silly Failtima, for that matter. :D

However, if I see cops and slow down to stay out of trouble, and some nut still thinks it's fine to tailgate me in a giant truck that could very well run right over me should I have to stop for some reason...then I get irritated.

Most truck drivers know enough to travel at a safe distance behind me, so I guess that's more of a "drivers in Waco are stupid" complaint than one about the trucks, FWIW.

dispcartoon.php3

/\ Yep. :(

For the record, I try to not ever bully someone, not in a pick-up and certainly not in my worktruck ,what I do encounter however, is that people wil let me out of a sideturning/merge/let me have the right of way even if I'm not entitled to it alot faster then when im driving a european sized motorized lunchbox passengercar....must be a psychological thing ......that or they don't wanna risk annoying the weirdo :p

But wasent one of the first rules in the first US roadcode ever initiated ( I'm talking long gone horse and carriage days here) that the heaviest always had the right of way/to be let past ? I could just have been misinformed though...

Last edited:
Rule #1: Never bet your life against the laws of physics.
Corollary: That means the Big-Ass truck has the right of way. Always.

Blind_Io's conclusion: I need armored bumpers.

I'd go with Blind_Io on this one. Stupid drivers seem to be on a mission to kill him.