Faults On Other Cars That Really Annoys You.

Clegko

DONOR
Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey
I hate blinkers that are overly bright, especially when they are right in front of me.

I hate it when mufflers choose to fall off right in front of me on the highway.

I hate when I can hear someone's car going BEEP BEEP BEEP at them from across the parking lot.

I hate it when a car behind me drives over a bump at night and its headlights shoot up so it looks like it's flashing me. This isn't really a fault of the car rather than a fault of the pavement/geographic topography, though some cars today have self-leveling headlights just for that purpose.

Also, people who drive around with their high-beams on ALL BLOODY EVENING should have their eyes duct-taped shut, then set on fire.

Having their sound cranked up, but especially if they have their treble cranked up. Sounds like shit and tears eardrums apart.

Having their sound cranked up, but especially if they have their treble cranked up. Sounds like shit and tears eardrums apart.

i feel the same way but it's more the bass, especially when it shakes their car. honestly, can you actually enjoy the music?

I hate blinkers that are overly bright, especially when they are right in front of me.

I hate it when mufflers choose to fall off right in front of me on the highway.

I hate when I can hear someone's car going BEEP BEEP BEEP at them from across the parking lot.

Doesn't this also belong in Auto Annoyances? How many threads do we need on this? :p

I hate it when the other car's nut that connects the steering wheel to the seat is loose.

Last edited:
People who don't signal when changing lanes.
I travel to Quebec fairly frequently where literally no one ever signals. Last summer I got cut off by a friggen ambulance jumping into my lane, and no it wasn't in any kind of emergency situation. Stupid french...

People who don't signal.
Headlights that are the wrong color--especially if they're blue and make me mistake them for a cop car.
People who leave their fog lights on ALL THE TIME. READ YOUR MANUAL AND FIND THE OFF SWITCH. Please. My singed retinas will thank you.
Tacky aftermarket Buick portholes.
Poorly-installed body kits. I shouldn't have to worry if your bumper's gonna fall off.
Slowness. If you can't go the speed limit, you should find a slower backroad and stay there.

:wave::music::music: I can't help it - I love 80's rock and that was mainly focused on treble and mid-levels. People didn't care much about bass back then :)

Sounds like what you're complaining about is your car's lack of an autodimming mirror, really.

It goes for oncoming vehicles as well, something you'll be familiar with in your equally low Jaaaaaag. And for reference, the mirror in the Mustang is a day/night dual mirror and works wonderfully, no electronic crap or leaking fluids to worry about.

It goes for oncoming vehicles as well, something you'll be familiar with in your equally low Jaaaaaag. And for reference, the mirror in the Mustang is a day/night dual mirror and works wonderfully, no electronic crap or leaking fluids to worry about.

It really doesn't matter in the Jags because they're even lower than your Mustang. Remember that in those cars, my eyes are at about door handle height on most cars - so even Geo Metros or smart forTwos can be blinding.

Last edited: