X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boulder destroys Toyota Yaris

From Yahoo news
    Five-tonne boulder falls on car

"All I did was say to my wife, That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!"

Comment

I say leave it as an art exhibition

Comment

Thank the infinite cosmos nobody was in it at the time. Daaay-um.
        Avatar credit: mizhallelujah on tumblr - original image: http://mizhallelujah.tumblr.com/post...agine-that-the

Comment

See! Act of God. Even (S)He hates the Yaris.
          Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

that's one big pebble...
            "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
            2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

That's what he gets for being illegally parked.

Comment

Originally posted by public View Post
                "All I did was say to my wife, That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!"
                He did it AGAIN!

Ok, seriosuly: HOW? Reckless boulder removing service?
                ?
                "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Careless Air expands it's service into boulders. :O

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
                  'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

Stop that. Stop it, will you stop that. Now look, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. *Even*...and I want to make this absolutely clear...*even* if they *do* say "Jehovah."
                    Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingertom View Post

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

It didn't smash a gas guzzler, it smashed a cute tiny frugal city car. Can't be Al Gore's pebble then.
                        Octavia
                        Fabia
                        Beetle

Comment

Oh if only there was a "Beware of falling rocks" sign he could have saved it.
                          bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                          "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                          "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

"Sir, a huge boulder fell onto a parked Toyota Yaris."
                            "Well, looks like Toyota got itself ---
                            --- One rocky situation."

YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

If Mrs. Hall drove a Hilux that shit woulda bounced right off it no problem.

Comment

Last edited by SchumacherM; April 14th, 2010, 7:38 PM.

Comment

So that's why they told my friend they'd lost his boulder delivery. He had ordered some boulders for his trebuchet.

Comment

About 3 miles from where I live. My brother insists it didn't come from the quarry he works at.

Comment

Its natures way of stopping Toyotas from unintended acceleration and from tipping over while skidding.

Comment

Speaking of Toyota's rock solid reliability........
                                        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                        X