Idiots + cars = LOL

[video=youtube;xn775Sl-iRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn775Sl-iRg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

wow, thats impressive. at some point you just have to stop driving through there and go the long way!

Is it iced over or are those drivers blind?

I think there is no gap between light going red and other light green, so people try to make the light and end up flying through moving traffic.

You'd have to be a massive cock end to think you can take a 6 Series off road at all. :roll:

Not necessarily.

All you need, is more money than brains.

I reckon all of those drivers are not very high on the I.Q. scale. In fact by what they've shown there, I'd say they're dumb as bread.

But the Eldorado was AWESOME!!!!! Like all gigantic US land barges with enormous engines really :)

But they look like shit and don't seem to serve any useful purpose IMO. It's too big, too heavy, too slow, too soft, too crappy made and too thirsty... wtf is its point?

See? I can do that, too ;)

Never try to rationalize cars. Cars are an irrational product. At least the ones that you want to have :p

By the way, while we're in Russia:

Last edited:
But they look like shit and don't seem to serve any useful purpose IMO. It's too big, too heavy, too slow, too soft, too crappy made and too thirsty... wtf is its point?

See? I can do that, too
BUT! A slow, pointless gigantic soft and thirsty car is VERY american :p Same thing from Europe (BMW at that) just doesn't seem right. Also the Eldorado at least looks good (well some of the models)

I read about that tunnel, there is actually something legitimately wrong with it either a crazy turn or pavement or something, don't remember what it was.

Last edited:
BUT! A slow, pointless gigantic soft and thirsty car is VERY american :p Same thing from Europe (BMW at that) just doesn't seem right. Also the Eldorado at least looks good (well some of the models)

You cannot be referring to the M6 then ;)
(This isn't an idiot driving but for a change someone who DOES know how to move an M6 - sorry for the off-topic bit)

(This isn't an idiot driving but for a change someone who DOES know how to move an M6 - sorry for the off-topic bit)

Oh I have nothing against an M6 or a 6 series in terms of performance, its just ugly as hell :p

I can imagine the camera could've dropped a few frames.

Re: offroad M6

Not necessarily.

All you need, is more money than brains.

I reckon all of those drivers are not very high on the I.Q. scale. In fact by what they've shown there, I'd say they're dumb as bread.

Are you kidding me? BMW's SUVs aren't made to go offroad why would you take a low-slung coupe with high performance tires anywhere other than smooth pavement?

Re: offroad M6

Are you kidding me? BMW's SUVs aren't made to go offroad why would you take a low-slung coupe with high performance tires anywhere other than smooth pavement?

I think he's saying if you throw enough money at it can perform well at offroading. Like this

RedCorvette.jpg

But then that's true of about everything...

Also, that 2nd truck in the video is also getting me, perhaps it is to the right of the 1st truck?

Last edited:
I think he's saying if you throw enough money at it can perform well at offroading. Like this

amazing-street-Corvette-converted-to-4x4.jpg

But then that's true of about everything...

Also, that 2nd truck in the video is also getting me, perhaps it is to the right of the 1st truck?
No I think he's saying that if you have the money to fix :p

No he saying if you have the money you can afford a proper SUV like a Land Rover. :p

[M6 on the Autobahn]

On this exact stretch of road Bernd Rosemeyer drove 100kph faster in 1938, but then again he lost his head on the 3rd run...

Last edited:
After thoroughly analyzing the tunnel video, I can conclusively confirm that the "second truck" is in fact being PUSHED, *IN REVERSE*, nose-to-nose by the "first" truck when it enters the frame. the "second" truck then contactss the wall first and catapults the "first" truck across the damned tunnel.

Which makes the accident even more fucking bizarre.