Idiots + cars = LOL

Last edited:
Thanks, I knew I would get the quote wrong, but it got the point across.

While I agree stanced cars should be ticketed on general principal I highly doubt these guys are any less annoying or dangerous than OC bike week a few weeks back, which isn't known as a ticket fest.

Some years ago, there was supposed to be a drag race event near where I lived, they would close a portion of the street for that.
When we arrived, there were dozens of tow trucks and lots of police scrutinizing everything.
It was pre-internet, pre-cell phones, so not much chance of letting others now.
My car was 100% stock, but they still asked me for registration, etc. :|

:rofl:
I was NOT expecting that.

"The man, who has ginger hair and is wearing shorts" , well, that's me siding with the busdriver whithout knowing a single fact about the incident :p

Last edited:
I think it's because their life is s**t and they're frustrated to infinity.

Yup, one of the major problems of our time is frustrated people who think their life is shit and let it out on others because they're unable to face the bitter truth and that is they are responsible for it themselves.

Also a lack of intelligence always helps creating such situations.

I never got that, I can get pretty stubborn and pissy but at the end of the day I would rather give way so I can just be on my way.

With you on that one. I'm all for the quiet life. No point in antagonising people to prove a point, just let them get on their merry way so they can ruin someone else's day instead, say a few naughty boy-words under your breath and get on with life without raised blood pressure.

Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I knew there was a good reason why we're friends. :D

I was thinking the other way. You got the brains, I got the er......er.......

Hey, how about that sports team???

:lol:

I was thinking the other way. You got the brains, I got the er......er.......

Hey, how about that sports team???

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Last edited:
Which one of you is, ahem, "beating" the other?

Oh my, this just became NSFW.