Idiots + cars = LOL

Smurfen

Car(s)
06' BMW 118D E87
This definately deserves its own thread...

[video=youtube;u0-M4lpjoUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-M4lpjoUg[/video]
I
[video=youtube;K-Ys7Hb244Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ys7Hb244Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
So, uh, somebody here really doesn't like BMWs. Or their drivers.

LOL I love how out of the 6 videos 4 of them involve the X5 and the 6 series, the most idiotic and pointless of the BMW's...

Can't forget this one.

why? the 6 is awesome, except maybe offroad. and one seems to be an m6 which is awesome?.
also, the x5 is awesome as well. i mean its entirely stupid, but it drives so well for such a stupid car, except maybe offroad.

I can not begin to comment on this level of stupidity.

This definately deserves its own thread...

*BMW 6 off road cock*
*BMW beach stuck cock*

Cars have absolutely no place at the waters edge even if it's a 4x4 of any type. I was surprised they managed to push it out the first time but that'll need some serious towing.

You'd have to be a massive cock end to think you can take a 6 Series off road at all. :roll:

but..but..but...iDrive!

"But my GPS told me to turn left here!"

The X5 might have gotten "got" by the tide, and some tides move really friggin' quick...but still...I know better. At least it doesn't look like it has super super low-profile tires, anyways...

why? the 6 is awesome, except maybe offroad. and one seems to be an m6 which is awesome?.
It looks like shit and doesn't seem to serve any useful purpose IMO. There is a 3 series coupe and convertible already for those who want 2 doors/no roof, it's too big to be a roadster, it's not fast enough to be a supercar.. wtf is its point?
also, the x5 is awesome as well. i mean its entirely stupid, but it drives so well for such a stupid car, except maybe offroad.
So an off road vehicle that is useless off road.... :p

BMW is trendy so idiots buy them. Can't blame BMW.

It looks like shit and doesn't seem to serve any useful purpose IMO. There is a 3 series coupe and convertible already for those who want 2 doors/no roof, it's too big to be a roadster, it's not fast enough to be a supercar.. wtf is its point?

Much like the old Cadillac Eldorado, the 6-series serves as a big 'fuck you' to the rest of the world.

As far as idiots go, this one is top of the class:

There are people walking there for crying out loud! Serves him right at the end.

Curiosity Understeer killed the cat.

Why is it that bigger countries now have tiny fuel hoses that can't reach the other side of the car?

Too much health and safety nancy-pancies out there...

Curiosity Understeer killed the cat.

I think it's torque-steer. And I think you are missing the main point here. Even it was oversteering RWD, he still shouldn't be doing it in public places with people walking around.

(Also, seeing his driving skill with RWD he might have been in a lot more trouble)