Chinese man pays men to smash his Gallardo with hammers

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Before you all get foam on your mouth, it should be pointed out, that he did not destroy the car, because it broke down or was unreliable. There is no indication that he didn't like it or was unsatisfied with it.

All my dealings with Chinese owned and based companies have been, for the most part, horrible. I still feel my comment holds validity.

So what does that say about Lamborghini's quality? ;)

I just feel it's wrong for the pot to call the kettle black.

All my dealings with Chinese owned and based companies have been, for the most part, horrible. I still feel my comment holds validity.

Yeah but Lamborghini is neither a Chinese-based nor Chinese-owned company. Again: It's not the product he was angry with but the customer service of the Chinese subsidiary.

Yes, I know this.

Man from China is complaining about the quality of service he received from Lamborghini. I find it funny that he is complaining about quality of service when I have had, and many others I know, very few experiences of quality products/services/help/etc.. from any China based company.

That was my point.

Man from China is complaining about the quality of service he received from Lamborghini. I find it funny that he is complaining about quality of service when I have had, and many others I know, very few experiences of quality products/services/help/etc.. from any China based company.

Same reason why people complain about the Toyota recalls: They did not buy domestic cause they knew it would be crap, maybe even paid a premium and still ended up with crap.