"Having fun with this guy on BENZ FORUM, thought you guys would wanna check it out.."

With all kinds of people out there, ignoring some of them is a wise option.

that's no fun .. I want to see exactly how stupid this kid really is.. just see what his response was!

I think you think that the idiot with his Merc on the forum is the one in the youtube video? It's all about the comments on that video where that guy tries to defend his point that his C280 is faster than a V6 Mustang, the video was a Mustang vs a CRX.
Which makes it even more lame, they're just having a youtube comment pissing-contest.

Plus, I've now wasted five minutes of my life.

lolympics! Thanks for clearing that up, mister.

This thread blows. Looks like its cute puppy time!

puppy_dog-7158.jpg

puppy.jpg

puppy-nipping-finger.JPG

Also, I like this car.
6803196533_ec62653f05_b.jpg

Last edited:
Waste of time reading that crap.. All of you thinking of checking the link out, don't bother.

finalgear is great for OT, hence title. W202 is for transport, if carprices were redicilously low here as in the states, I would drive something newer..

I've wrecked a C200 once, old man car, drove out in front of me while i got the right of way.... i was in a Ford Bronco... no more merc :p
no visible damage on my car, Mercedes had practically had the front torn off.
I'm not a big Mercedes fan... at the paint shops, it usually means getting very dirty, sanding the car down to metal again to remove rust, on pretty expensive cars no less, i'd be pissed, especially here in Norway, where ya pay upward of $92000 for a new merc, then having it repainted a year after due to rust...
/rant

so... if i read the thread right, this guy thinks his merc is fast? and can beat the slowest version of the mustang?