Best of eBay and Craigslist

Ok, I'm narrow minded, I thought the bands name was made up and not yanked from a car.

Soo, soo pretty. :wub:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Linky

It's a car for people that pretend it's a Ferrari whereas it is not.

I've never seen one without Ferrari badges...

Best of eBay

Best of eBay

In the words of Jeff Dunham: it's not blue it's *clicks tongue and switches to gay accent* it'th blew.

Last edited:
Why was the interior replaced? That seems odd..

I think they were trying to go after the Shelby Dakota Convertible buyer segment... I honestly think that would look cool if they didn't try to make it a convertible.

I think they were trying to go after the Shelby Dakota Convertible buyer segment... I honestly think that would look cool if they didn't try to make it a convertible.

If the Hooniverse article is to be believed, the same company that converted the Shelby Dakotas converted these Rangers on their own.

A manual E38 728i, low kms and good looking

A Purpur coloured Audi convertible with the 2,6 V6. The colour is so gay but I sooo want it, I think it's strange but cool

nothing wrong with the color if you ask me!

but combined with those wheels, it makes the car hideous!
put it on good looking, metal colored wheels, and that would be a good looking car i think

that...or fluo green wheels!

Last edited:
It shines a bit pinkish in the sunlight which could potentially make one look gay (especially in a convertible) :lol: but damn I like that car a lot.