Best of eBay and Craigslist

:doit.jpg:

DO IT

Don't do it. Sure all the gubbins is worth a stack if you strip and part it out but in real terms it's a ?1200 vehicle.

It would be a replacement for Keely if I went ahead and got it, as this is where I want Keely to be and have always intended to get a roll cage (last year I was looking at the cost of a space frame body - ?6k). Aside from the partially fucked engine the cost to go from where I am to this would be something like ?8-10k, so buying this would save much wonga before I take into account money recouped from selling the good parts that are attached to Keely (already fitted to this beast) and scrap value of what's left (sadly that's the only way forward).

The Bluesmobile was a Monaco :)

Well clearly there is only one person on here who can own that car.

The back end is terrible!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Eagle-...7ca6bd32:g:xU0AAOSwUKxYgYGX&item=152415157554

ebay said:
ESTATE SALE. 1990 EAGLE PREMIER

35,200 CARFAX/AUTOCHECK MILES WITH 6 DIGIT ODOMETER.

NO ACCIDENTS, ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT IT?S ENTIRE 27 YEARS IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA.

FAMOUS 3.0L V-6 ENGINE WITH STRONG AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. POWER STEERING AND BRAKES, SUPER COLD AIR CONDITIONING, POWER WINDOWS AND DOOR LOCKS, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER, CRUISE CONTROL, AND BEST OF ALL, EVERTHING WORKS. THE ONLY THING THAT DOES NOT WORK ARE THE TURN SIGNALS.