Forum-wide survey: How oomphy is your ride?

^ Exactly germanarf, but hey I'm not complaining. The hp/ps difference is quite small. I'm young enough to handle that. ;)

Weren't the WK Grand Cherokees unibody?
All Grand Cherokees are unibody I believe. Poor choice of words on my part - I just like to call it a truck because it drives like one and shares a ton of parts with the Ram.

Voyager is out, Honda in:

Honda Odyssey, 2003, 3,5l V6 (v-tec yo), n/a, 243 hp, 328 Nm, 2050 kg.

Actually the second most powerful car I've ever owned, and that's an MPV. Pretty lame. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
Me again:

Mercedes-Benz 220 D, 1975, 2,2l diesel, n/a, 60 hp, 126 Nm, 1400 kg.

I have high hopes of being pretty high on the hp/ton race.

2016 BMW M140i (F20)
Power: 250kw
Torques: 500nm
Weight: 1550kg

TURRRRRRBO

YES!

:hmm:

'92 MX-5 - the mixer

85 kW (115 PS)
135 Nm torkwe
955 kgs as per car title ... is that with liquids, fuel and driver? I always forget.
n/a

:hmm:

'92 MX-5 - the mixer

85 kW (115 PS)
135 Nm torkwe
955 kgs as per car title ... is that with liquids, fuel and driver? I always forget.
n/a

Clearly yours does not have the Air Conditioning system and airbag like mine :D - I have 970kg on the car papers for my mx-5!

Yours is a US model, right? I'd love to have air conditioning! :lol: I heard from reddit, that when you turn it on you can actually feel the engine feeling more sluggish and have less to response?

Yours is a US model, right? I'd love to have air conditioning! :lol: I heard from reddit, that when you turn it on you can actually feel the engine feeling more sluggish and have less to response?
All cars I ever owned are like this...none had more than 1.6 liters of displacement. :lol:
The 60hp, 1 liter Palio was the most noticeable.