Motorvation - A FinalGear TV show about cars and people who own them

there's two Tommi Kaira ZZ in my town. It could be something out of the ordinary, there's also lots of Skylines here, if ya wanna cover anything on the JDM front, i can probably find a way to get in contact with them, as they're friends of friends.
http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=28881367

Reactions: MWF
The rate of increase in views seems to be climbing. It's gone from a whisker over 7000 Sunday lunchtime to nearly 8500 this morning. :think:

Congrats on the views! Any noteworthy comments?

Any idea where did this traffic come from?

Current influx has been from the youtube homepage, the what to watch section.

And 10k views! I would like to take this opportunity to thank the dark lord, Lucifer. Without his help, this could not be possible.

Congrats. So how are you and Matt planning to use the plethora of cars available at the roadtrip and ringmeet for some good material?

Last edited:
We are going to do a piece where I spend ten minutes ripping the piss out of Ice for matching blue Nikes with a tuxedo. Probably.

:lol: fuck, that mental image

but seriously...

I mean it. What colour is a tux and what colour are the wheels on the Icemobile?

But completely thanks to you I am working on a plan to shoot material for stuff for various cars so that we can release films over subsequent months and keep the momentum going. We learned a great many lessons from our first attempt all of which will be put to good use.

Last edited:
chris%20pine%20-%20navy%20blue%20tuxedo.jpg

But completely thanks to you I am working on a plan to shoot material for stuff for various cars so that we can release films over subsequent months and keep the momentum going. We learned a great many lessons from our first attempt all of which will be put to good use.

Good. :)

The script for the next video has been written and an extensive shot list compiled. There will be some fine tuning passes before we start shooting, but it's 99% there. We're doing this one properly, apparently. Shooting starts on the 3rd.

I've also ordered a shoulder rig.

CXS2_MAIN.1.jpg

This will help give some shots less of a static and sterile feel. That's the plan at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Views of the E30 video are up over 18k already. We'll reach 20k in under a week. This makes me the opposite of sad. :)

The script for the next video has been written and an extensive shot list compiled. There will be some fine tuning passes before we start shooting, but it's 99% there. We're doing this one properly, apparently. Shooting starts on the 3rd.

I've also ordered a shoulder rig.

CXS2_MAIN.1.jpg

This will help give some shots less of a static and sterile feel. That's the plan at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Views of the E30 video are up over 18k already. We'll reach 20k in under a week. This makes me the opposite of sad. :)

Is there a way to link your channel to my YouTube channel? Might help raising the number, I'm nearing 13 million clicks with my channel...

Yeah, there's a section for featured channels on your page. Just add it there.

Shot list has been compiled. There are 58 different shots planned. By comparison, the E30 video ended up having 27 unique shots. It's also over 22k views, if anyone's interested.

Been chatting with Ice about cars we want to feature if possible:

Andeh's Anglia
Citroen DS and SM
Mini Cooper S
Rover P6
Lancia Delta HF Integrale
Honda S600 or 800

I nominate both Dolomites.

Cars you don't have to review because I owned them and they are shit:

- Opel Ascona B
- Opel Rekord D
- Audi 100 5S
- VW Vento turbodiesel

:p

Speaking of which, I just saw a video that someone made in 1984 while driving through a town nearby. They put it on YouTube and if you consider that absolutely ALL of those shitboxes in the video are now officially "classic cars", I nearly had to vomit :barf:

Old does not equal desirable.

I have a theory about that. May turn it into an article or even a film.....

Speaking of which, I just saw a video that someone made in 1984 while driving through a town nearby. They put it on YouTube and if you consider that absolutely ALL of those shitboxes in the video are now officially "classic cars", I nearly had to vomit :barf:

offtopic - would like to see that? :)