Motorvation - A FinalGear TV show about cars and people who own them

There are two "in the can" awaiting final edit which is in Ice's hands. One is a single film, the other a two-parter. And there is another one in prospect due to be shot early May all things being well.

There are so many crappy, half-talented jerks on the internet making a shitload of money with their car review channels on YouTube, that I have been wondering why your channel didn't take off by now?

Must be your competence that's an obstacle...

I have been wondering why your channel didn't take off by now? Must be your competence that's an obstacle...
More likely the low frequency of new content. But that's the price of doing things properly good, and as a two-man team divided by several hours in a plane no less, and on top of your regular lives/jobs.

Well, how about making a proper movie about the Ringmeet? It's the 10th anniversary and I think there should be a film made about it :)

There are plenty of people documenting the event and sharing their photos and videos in relevant threads and on the Facebook page. Personally I also think that last year's was really about as big as it should get, if anything it was perhaps a little too big, and we would run the risk of attracting future attendees who might turn out to be less than desirable and spoil things in the future.

Yeah, maybe it's better to not draw too much attention to it...

Been too long, but here's video #2. We now have our own youtube channel and will be posting there from now on.

Or if you want to help us get views on the site, click here: http://www.mattonmotors.com/olds-cool/

What has puzzled me is that our first effort gained about 7k views in the first month. This one has been out for quite a while now and has garnered less than 1200.

The internet confuses me. Anyway plead share widely if you can so we might reach a wider audience.

What has puzzled me is that our first effort gained about 7k views in the first month. This one has been out for quite a while now and has garnered less than 1200.

The internet confuses me. Anyway plead share widely if you can so we might reach a wider audience.

IMHO that is because the Model T is not every motorhead's cup of tea. However the Beamer rebuilt from ep.1 was much closer to everyone's taste. What I'd love to see is more content per episode if possible and a broader thematology. What I've always looked for in motor shows and they always FAILED to deliver is also reviews of car parts, such as tires and suspension, more in depth mechanical reviews and such. For example in TGs long trips what always drew me was the parts where they had some part fail and how they would improvise to repair it to continue on the trip.

My two cents...

Well since you asked so nicely let me chuck up a little snippet from trusty Canon. It won't be in the final edit but it should give you a flavour....

[video=youtube;rQOSA0Fwg-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQOSA0Fwg-s[/video]

:clap:

Looking forward to that one. Looks like a great place to be too.

I was hoping to do 2 more videos before this one, but they're annoying me because there's stuff missing and I need to figure out an edit without it, so we'll be skipping right to the Lucille video. And if anyone objects, well, they can just

Reactions: MWF

I was hoping to do 2 more videos before this one, but they're annoying me because there's stuff missing and I need to figure out an edit without it, so we'll be skipping right to the Lucille video. And if anyone objects, well, they can just

Last edited:
At the speeds we were travelling it wasn't really necessary but......

...Germans.