Motorvation - A FinalGear TV show about cars and people who own them

Bloody hell I got goosebumps. That really was extremely good, very TG-esque but with your own personal touch that works just right. Impressive camera work and editing from Ice too.

Looking forward to what comes next and I'm keeping quiet about the weight of cars as I'm in a bad position.

MWF you can stop being modest. That was really well done and this coming from a person who doesn't give a flip about the cars.

Very nice, looking forward to more.

Reactions: MWF
Thanks. I ran out of green blobs today but I will share more as soon as I can.

You're too kind all of you, really.

It already has a quality feel to it, lot's of potential, great job! I'm looking forward to the next one :)

I need a better camera. Maybe we should start a gofundme page. ;)

I agree, this has a lot of potential. Great job!
My only critique, if it can be considered one, would be the fact that MWF felt a bit too Clarkson-ish - especially like the pre-"New Top Gear" Clarkson. But you MWF, look very natural in front of the camera and I'm sure you can/will develop your own unique style in the future.

I need a better camera. Maybe we should start a gofundme page. ;)

Shame that Nikon don't really have competition for the Canon C100.

Sony A7s looks great for video, especially for shooting in low light conditions... but with all the necessary accessories I think it would get ridiculously expensive.

I don't want to swap my lenses or buy new ones, I'd prefer something with a g-mount.

I agree, this has a lot of potential. Great job!
My only critique, if it can be considered one, would be the fact that MWF felt a bit too Clarkson-ish - especially like the pre-"New Top Gear" Clarkson. But you MWF, look very natural in front of the camera and I'm sure you can/will develop your own unique style in the future.

Thanks. Future films should have more time and allow for more natural material. This one required a script that was quite restricting. The best parts were those where I could ad lib. Next films will be more off the cuff the edited down.

I hope this takes off, it's pretty good. My only complaint is the clutch-work, as I hate to hear it being dragged. A small quibble for something that obviously took effort and was a terrific first attempt!

That was really nicely done! Great presentation MWF!

I second Max though, not a fan of muting the colours, MWF looks even greyer than IRL :lol: and the beautiful countryside is not getting the chance to shine!

I totally volunteer my E32 for that in case you want it, not that it can compete with the nicjasnowagen in any level of niceness....but I can fit two dead hookers in the trunk, so that's nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the desaturated colors of the film fit the 80s-ness and the whiteness of the car quite well. :p

Well, gotta get Lucille back running, I guess.

You've got until next spring. We have a potential candidate lined up for early October. ;)

I was really disappointed when it didn't cut back to an aircraft hangar full of an applauding audience. :tease:

The fact that I expected that to happen is telling fo the quality of the review and the film, well done.

Is it Ronja?

978b4b9cdca175fcd0f2fab1b57600a24829309d41939e4dd721d9415ebca025.jpg

Thats about as wrong a guess as it's possible to have made. Aside from four wheels, lights, wipers and a steering wheel Ronja and our next project have nothing in common.

Care to try again?

Last edited: