Motorvation - A FinalGear TV show about cars and people who own them

offtopic - would like to see that? :)

Sure, here it is:

[video=youtube;1D-j2u4rOhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-j2u4rOhQ[/video]

Also occasionally some nice cars in there (I always had a knack for 1970's big Opels).

Last edited:
Thanks, interesting. :)

Reactions: MWF
I've just realised you already got 68k views on the E30 video - congratz!

I really liked that guy. I would like to have a drink with him.

Comments on the video later, when I'm not on my phone.

That's a great episode, a couple of dapper chaps in an old car :p

A lot of pause in conversation though, the owner seems to drive the car, and the conversation, i'd have figured that'd be the hosts job. :p

But the camera work and such is great in this one, a bit hard to hear the conversation. Though it's a loud car...

:clap:

I loved it, what a fascinating car and a great bloke, he comes across to me as a more interesting equivalent to Dick Strawbridge with a Smart, an old ambulance and a 300C on axle stands on the driveway. :lol: I feel like I've really learnt something too with the facts about the T only having a transmission brake from the factory and there being no lead in the petrol at the time.

Matt did seem to fail with the pumping at the start but with the brilliant combination of that beard, the goggles and the flying helmet I have to let him off. Liked the camera work and the whole thing seemed nice and natural to me.

Thanks, guys!

I tried to strike a good balance between showing off the car and having good flow in the video. I personally really hate it when a video is really short and doesn't show off what it's trying to show. Just a few beauty shots and then conclusion. I tried to avoid that. Maybe there as slightly too much pause, but then you did get to listen to that engine note.

That's a great episode, a couple of dapper chaps in an old car :p

A lot of pause in conversation though, the owner seems to drive the car, and the conversation, i'd have figured that'd be the hosts job. :p

But the camera work and such is great in this one, a bit hard to hear the conversation. Though it's a loud car...

Agreed. There was too much silence at times which sort of interrupted the flow.

Great cinematography though.

Thanks guys. Still on a learning curve but we will get there.

Also please make sure to take my feedback as constructive criticism and not just criticism. It was a great video and you guys are doing good work! It's already high quality. I'm just pointing out what I feel are weak points so that your future videos can be even better. :)

Yeah, no biggie. The next one will be better. We'll get better footage that will be easier to edit too.

Looks great! Are there subtitles for some of the windier/quieter bits?

Youtube itself actually tried auto subtitles. I'll see if I can quickly modify them.

Great job everyone involved! The car was amazing, looked like a ton of fun even at the passenger seat :D

Thank you Ice! I'll share the sentiment of everyone else, great job, loved the cinematography, but the driving scene felt long-winded. Maybe splice bits of the interview next time around? I'm just saying. Please don't think I am hating on the vid, just pointing small areas where it can be improved.