Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Russia with love. The fastest armored 4x4 vehicle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Russia with love. The fastest armored 4x4 vehicle!

Courtesy: allcarnews.com

This isn't a 4x4, this is a fucking tank.

That think looks bad assed. I want one.

Comment

it goes 111mph, it looks cool and everything. but its not exactly all that quick.

Comment

I like the original better. I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen the GAZ Tigr in a Rap video yet.

Comment

Look at the weight of it I think it's quite difficult to get such an heavy vehicle with only 340bhp to 111mph.

Comment

wow, that car does look agressive, kind of like the hummer... big heavy all terrain vehicle .... might even be better in terms of drivability, I'd love Top Gear to do a review on it .. especially JC, because he did a review on the hummer.

Comment

Originally posted by vladmitu
              wow, that car does look agressive, kind of like the hummer... big heavy all terrain vehicle .... might even be better in terms of drivability, I'd love Top Gear to do a review on it .. especially JC, because he did a review on the hummer.
              basically it is. Its got most of its parts from GM, and knowing that, its probably based on the Suburban/Yukon platform since thats the biggest that they make. and i'm pretty sure that that Duramax engine was available for the H1. and the tranny is the same as well. and you'll notice that they say this:
              Dashboard and instrument panel Chevrolet Suburban it specialty for provide serves and diagnostics on the standard GM equipment

Comment

Its a f-ing tank! Why do you need one of these?

Check out my Gallery.
                Check out my Car.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaya29
                  Its a f-ing tank! Why do you need one of these?
                  Nobody (well, maybe a select few) really needs it, but want? Hell yeah. First monstrosity in a while that makes a Lamborghini LM look girly. I can feel my chest hair grow just by looking at it.
                  "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                  -Redliner, ironically

Comment

4x4 is sothese 8x8.

30 mm APFSDS rounds? No problem.
                    Power is 360kW, torque 1,974 Nm.
                    Machine guns, LAWs and automated mortar systems optional.

And just imagine the size of the wheels you could fit under this baby

I saw on of these on the motorway overtaking trucks at over 100 km/h. It may not be that fast, but you can always take the "scenic route", as it swims.

Comment

Originally posted by hajj
                      Look at the weight of it I think it's quite difficult to get such an heavy vehicle with only 340bhp to 111mph.
                      weight isn't as important to speed as friction and wind resistance. it will surely not accelerate very fast, but the speed should be there. i bet trains have a much worse power to weight ratio and they still go much faster thanks to very low friction and aerodynamic shapes.

Comment

Originally posted by ryosuke
                        Originally posted by hajj
                        weight isn't as important to speed as friction and wind resistance. it will surely not accelerate very fast, but the speed should be there. i bet trains have a much worse power to weight ratio and they still go much faster thanks to very low friction and aerodynamic shapes.
                        Yes you are right wind resistance and friction are more important, than the weight. But I dont think that either of those will be very low here But surely it could reach that speed.

Comment

Originally posted by swek
                          I like the original better. I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen the GAZ Tigr in a Rap video yet.

Maybe someone should email this thread to 50 Cent. He's kinda paranoid about getting shot.

"The best way to get a law repealed is to enforce it strictly." - Abe Lincoln
                          Ignition Online Magazine

Comment

12.8 inch disc aren't that big. That's family car size. I'd hate to stop that thing in a hurry.
                            Remember, a dog is not just for Christmas. It can also be for a birthday. In fact, you can eat them all year round.

Comment

Wheres the FinalGear Cool Wall gone

Hell all this thing needs is a big water cannon and side-mounted mini guns

Comment

Maybe someone should email this thread to 50 Cent. He's kinda paranoid about getting shot.
                                lol thats a funny one :d

Comment

Hummer looks like Mini Cooper compared to this...
                                  I try to find that pic where Hummer and Kombat was parked side by side.
                                  MorroW Designs.eu

Comment

Originally posted by aqualung

I saw one of these on the motorway overtaking trucks at over 100 km/h. It may not be that fast, but you can always take the "scenic route", as it swims.
                                    there is no way that thing is street legal.....

and the kombat reminds me of an lm002...another tank!

Comment

Where's the NAWWWWZ????

Comment

Originally posted by osabros
                                        Originally posted by aqualung

I saw one of these on the motorway overtaking trucks at over 100 km/h. It may not be that fast, but you can always take the "scenic route", as it swims.
                                        there is no way that thing is street legal.....

and the kombat reminds me of an lm002...another tank!
                                        The LM002 had a vital difference though, it had a Countach V12!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X