The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

That is some scary stuff on that video, good thing that bike didn't get clipped by the crashing vehicles.

Oh, and KaJuN, congrats on being the 1,000th reply to this thread. xD

Great news! Top Gear used a BMW 1200GS (or maybe a 1150?) in filming Richard Hammond on his bicycle!

Then you will only need an uninhibited lady and unfiltered cigarettes...

Someone's selling a CB400F, converted to a cafe racer, on one of the local motorcycle fora:

HPIM0768.jpg

Oh snap, I didn't know that thing was for sale? It's been making the rounds as Bike of the Month on the SOHC4 Forums. One of my inspirations, seeing as I'm also building a red SOHC 4 with black wheels.

DSCN0056.jpg

HPIM1178.jpg

I made my GSR ready for winter today... I'll miss her..

1000CC's of money-burning puke.

Those "Sport Classics" are god-aweful bikes.

A friend of mine took it for a test ride (I took the new 696) - he said it was one of the best handling bikes he's ever ridden. Uncomfortable as hell, but very flickable.

I made my GSR ready for winter today... I'll miss her..
Unfortunately I'm going to have to do that to the Yamaha soon, probably next week. I hate doing it because it's like the official end of fun for like 5 months. :(

img]https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/16/Sport_1000_S_1.jpg[/img]

1000 CC's of retro Italian sexyness to commemorate 1000 posts of motorbiking goodness. :cool:
A friend of mine has one of those. He loves it, but rides his Sprint ST to work.

What's winter? :mrgreen::lol:
Aw dude, that was mean!

Typically, I only have to go a couple of months without riding. This winter is predicted to be rough, however.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to do that to the Yamaha soon, probably next week. I hate doing it because it's like the official end of fun for like 5 months. :(

Welcome to California, home of the year-round riding season.

:glare: You people suck. It's bad enough having to cover up every inch of exposed skin just to go outside for a while. Not being able to ride because it's 10 degrees and snowing is the cherry on the cake of crap. I'm really really hoping the Air Force sends me somewhere with a longer riding season.

With your luck, you will be sent to Nome, Alaska. It has a very long riding season.

For snowmobiles.

:D

I wouldn't doubt it. :lol: But hey, at least I'd have much better scenery to make the shorter season a lot more enjoyable. Corn and soybean fields get real old real fast.

I wouldn't doubt it. :lol: But hey, at least I'd have much better scenery to make the shorter season a lot more enjoyable. Corn and soybean fields get real old real fast.

Not so much....

cfiles20772.jpg

800px-Nome_Alaska_%282%29.jpg