The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

Also, the dude who owns the championship bike, the one seen naked there, is a Kiwi.

These guys just checked into my hotel. Wonder whats going on.

9teHc6s.jpg

So honda made a bike for me

honda-cub.jpg

These guys just checked into my hotel. Wonder whats going on.

9teHc6s.jpg

[video=youtube;tdbt-sx5MDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc[/video]

:lol:

I thought the same thing!

What do you mean? they're 110cc now :p

I think the electric motor is the apotheosis in the evolution of the Cub. It's the only way that it could become easier and cheaper to run (depending on electricity rates and range). If they make it cheap to buy it's a winner on all fronts.

What do you mean? they're 110cc now

I think the electric motor is the apotheosis in the evolution of the Cub. It's the only way that it could become easier and cheaper to run (depending on electricity rates and range). If they make it cheap to buy it's a winner on all fronts.

Really? I guess the last one I rode was from 1981 and was 70cc.

I agree, electric scooters make sense.

I never heard of that company, but that looks insane!

it wasn't a company, but a guy who build a bike in his shed and gave the factory teams a run for their money
to bad he died way to early (because of cancer iirc)

(search for "the britten bike story")

So I have my bike back. Thankfully when I picked it up it was raining giving it a decent cleaning. :p

That only took, what, four months? :p

About a week this time. Most of that was due to me being in DC. The not being hit by a car downtimes aren't too long.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm, clean.

i-GqqJWLL-X2.jpg

It had only been about 16 months since I'd last cleaned it. :p

There is something wrong with cleaning offload vehicles. But then again this is coming from someone who finds vehicle cleaning a waste of time. :p

Last edited:
There is something wrong with cleaning offload vehicles. But then again this is coming from someone who finds vehicle cleaning a waste of time. :p

I agree completely. My XR350R still has moab dirt in some places from 2013. I just like to clean up the Tenere every year or so since I'd like to not have it start to decay on me yet and it gives me a chance to give it a careful inspection. Usually all I clean on it is the windshield and the mirrors, since seeing is good.

Everyone hates cleaning till they're working on something covered in mud and grease. Then you wish you'd fuckin cleaned. :D

Jesus gave humanity garden houses and carwashes for a reason.