The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

Or the police will give you a nasty ticket or few.
Why not both? :lol:

Hey if he's popping wheelies every once in a while that's fine. Doubt he's riding like that "Chino" fucker in the above video.

Chino is like the rossi of wheelies lol

Any shred of dignity or respect you had left just vanished.

I thought that went away 6 months ago.

Deficit spending?

Blind is just jealous I am already on the wheelies more than him.

Yep, totally jealous for not beating the shit out of my bikes and getting them impounded. You seem to confuse ability with desire.

The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

Someone want to tell him what happens to bikes pulling higher wheelies (like the one he posted) all the time, or should we let it be a surprise?

Jesus, what a bunch of purists in here, like you never brake the law or do stupid shit. The man's having some fun with a bike he bought specifically for that purpose.
Yes, he shouldn't probably do it in the street, but maybe that street was empty, maybe it was a parking lot, or maybe he was being a hoon like a lot of other motorcyclists.
Just calm down, ffs.

Handz, that's a cool shot, but don't do it on busy streets, you fucking turnip :p

Just calm down, ffs.
This. We're fucking motorheads. Dunno about you guys, but if I wanted to be an upstanding 100% law-abiding citizen I'd be driving a beige Camry or something.

8 weeks, tops. I hope.
Like 47 said, good luck. I need to get back on two wheels as well.

If it was anyone else then they would not get nearly as much shit. Handz has what all over users in this thread, disrespected female members, and thinks he's God's gift to riding despite multiple people offering coaching.

The problem isn't the wheelies, its the clueless egomania.

Last edited:
I officially retire from being a dumbass
You do that. Most of these guys have plenty reason to hate your ass.

Ah this is just fucking goofy. http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/mugen-to-isle-of-man-tt-legend-john-mcguiness-well-giv-1756528041

The man has won the Isle of Man TT 23 times. Who gives a shit if he could drop some weight. Hell that's what I like about the TT and club guys. They looks like normal guys, not jockeys. Though McGuiness has it in perspective. He'd gladly pay ?8,000 for liposuction to get a "a million quid bike!" in return.