Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian FTR 1200. Finaly, an Indian sports bike.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian FTR 1200. Finaly, an Indian sports bike.

After what seemed like a five billion year tease, Indian has confirmed they will release a sports bike.

bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
    "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
    "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
    "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
    "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

I really hope this doesn't become a flop like the Victory Octane when they teased us before.

I talked with an Indian rep at the 2017 IMS in Dallas and asked him when I was getting a damn naked that could handle and he said wait 18 months. And here we are. Hopefully we'll be able to see it at the 2019 show.

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
      Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
      Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
      Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

Comment

Working...
      X