Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

Well, we have a "Idiots+cars=LOL" and I wanted to post videos of people being stupid riding bikes, so...new thread, right?

?
    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

The sky has been falling for decades.

Comment

How could I forget that one?
      Good one, CJ.
      ?
      "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Two of my favorites:

"Dude they're gonna beat our asses!"
        Last edited by KaJuN; July 17th, 2011, 4:47 AM.

Top Gear
        [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

The guy was an idiot, but the car should have stopped and offered help.
          bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
          "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
          "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Every bike that I've bought has come with a warning as I left the shop. "The tyres are new, they are ultra slippery, do not take off like an idiot." As for the Harley, bahahahahahahahahhahaahaha.... That is all.
            "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair.
            "Nothing is to high for the daring of mortals. We storm heaven it self in our folly." - Horace.

Signature by Ford GT

Comment

Scooter power!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karoug View Post
                Scooter power!!
                Oh God. You sir have won the forums.
                bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Originally posted by argatoga View Post
                  Oh God. You sir have won the forums.
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by KaJuN View Post

"Dude they're gonna beat our asses!"
                    Lulz, that Harley crash happened not far from where I live....happens regularly.

Comment

This is starting to dissuade me from wanting to get a bike I don't get why people try stupid shit when they just got their first bike.
                      ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.
                        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                          People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.
                          Aparently.... I just don't understand that mindset. When I will finally get my first bike I know that the same thing that happened with cars will happen. I will ride like a grandma until I start getting a bit more confidence then I will ride like a madman for a day then I will ride like a normal sensible person because falling of bike hurts

Comment

This was shown on one of the cop shows here in the UK, "Road Wars" on SKY TV, I think.

Comment

There are TWO idiots in this video

Comment

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Dude, he bounced!
                                    1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                    2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                                    1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                    2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                                    2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Originally posted by Redliner View Post
                                      Well, we have a "Idiots+cars=LOL" and I wanted to post videos of people being stupid riding bikes, so...new thread, right?

I find this video particularly painful to watch... ugh.

Comment

The clip with the Harley passing the RV only to go off the road I believe is on US 129. It happens quite regularly there. People think they are gods on their machine and the corners just don't offer any room for error. I rode my bike there two years ago and there were two HD's off the road down the hill like that one there.

Comment

Working...
                                        X