Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

So, my question is, if a biker is passing through the Dallas area and gets pulled over, is he told to dismount or do the police just tackle them if the rider doesn't do that without prompting?

I'm fine with what happened to that asshat.

Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

So, my question is, if a biker is passing through the Dallas area and gets pulled over, is he told to dismount or do the police just tackle them if the rider doesn't do that without prompting?

If he isn't wanted for a felony, doesn't run from the cops and pulls over immediately, shuts off his engine then drops his kickstand, like he's supposed to, he usually won't even be asked to get off the bike. He certainly won't be tackled, pushed or bumped off his bike - *that* is reserved specifically for people that have run from the cops and have forfeited their right to merely civil discourse with the officer. The latter is what the asshat did and he got what everyone in the area knows is going to happen when you run from the cops.

The really stupid thing is that if he'd been innocent of anything other than speeding, pulled over like he was supposed to in the first place and then not been an ass to the officer, he would very likely have gotten off with a warning. The majority of cops in this area are either current, former or aspiring bikers themselves and they understand what it's like to ride - and how easy it would have been for you to run.

I'm fine with what happened to that asshat.

Oddly enough so am I.

Last edited:
No crash but scary:

Idiots? Check.
Motorcycle? Check.
Squid? Check.

Brazilian squids also.
:|

Mostly quite typical for videos of this sort. but, why was there a cyclist on a what would appear to be a motorway (1.16 or thereabouts). He wasn't far off from being cut down.

Mostly quite typical for videos of this sort. but, why was there a cyclist on a what would appear to be a motorway (1.16 or thereabouts). He wasn't far off from being cut down.

Training, most likely.
Or travelling by bicycle. :dunno:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155450275080112&fref=nf[/video]

This idiot driver is blocking the road! I guess I'd better rocket through the intersection when the light turns green.

What a freaking moron.

When morons collide.

d4e.jpg

This idiot driver is blocking the road! I guess I'd better rocket through the intersection when the light turns green.

What a freaking moron.

when you can't clear the intersection, you're not supposed to cross the white line
all those cars are in fault...

Yes, they are, but I vote motorcyclist is the bigger idiot for flooring it and not just going through with more caution.
The whole thing could've easily been avoided.

You're an idiot! And you're an idiot!

EVERYONE'S AN IDIOT!

Pretty much this.
The motorcyclist did not do his part to avoid any of this.

What a complete idiot...

Please tell me they showed up to arrest him.

Motorcycle-rev-shed.gif

What did he think would happen? Did he think at all before he did that?