Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

Well, look who broke his ankle!

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fuckwit.

Last edited:
Is it someone we know?

I am not sure...

I don't want to give any fuckwit views.

He didn't get a Darwin Award? He was doing well over double the recommended limit, on a mountain road, where there is no barrier correct? Yea, steering locked up my ass. :lol:

He didn't get a Darwin Award? He was doing well over double the recommended limit, on a mountain road, where there is no barrier correct? Yea, steering locked up my ass. :lol:

Darwin Awards are for people that removed themselves from the gene pool.

The nut running the controls can ruin the most optimized vehicle.

Darwin Awards are for people that removed themselves from the gene pool.

That's what I meant? I guess it was worded poorly. But not poorly enough to get an award! Haw!

That's what I meant? I guess it was worded poorly. But not poorly enough to get an award! Haw!

He isn't dead or incapable of having offspring, so therefore he can't win a Darwin Award.

There are two idiots in that video...

Don?t know if this is a ?lol.?

4d8eb35b1675e5474c46accad4c98d36.jpg

No mirrors, turn signals or brake lights and inches from burning his backpack. If he looked left, his bag would hit the pipes. That light in the middle didn?t change brightness once while coming to a stop at a light.

Do you really expect a custom bike to work properly? Who cares as long as it looks cool bro! /sarcasm

To be fair, in most states you are not required to have turn signals, brake lights, and those that require rearview mirrors only require one. As long as you properly signal your moves with hand signals, you are legally in the clear.

I bet he does have a brake light, and he's riding around with his foot resting slightly on the rear brake lever. I see it a lot with some riders.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see now his foot is on the ground. Maybe a jammed switch?

Last edited:
The handbrake will activate the light too, but it could be stuck too.