Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://vid.me/JP5nH

TLDW:
    Idiot who can't fucking ride runs from cops on stolen bike, gets caught with a knife, meth, and a stolen pistol.
    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Ah, the "stolen" bit explains why the cops went after him the way they did. At first I thought they stopped him with guns drawn because of the slightly irregular lane change for the left turn.

Comment

The stolen part also explains the liberal application of throttle when setting off while not going anywhere fast. :p

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        I reject your reality and substitute my own!
        Why is Denis Leary a star while Bill Hicks is unknown? Because there's no cure for cancer.
        Racing is the only real sport. Everything else is just a game.
        In engineering terms, you really canít have "brilliant, apart from ..." I mean, the Titanic was brilliant, apart from its crappy rudder

Comment

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
          but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Did he really think it was going to go as intended? I don't see any evidence of planning...
            Last edited by Redliner; March 9th, 2018, 8:34 PM.
            ?
            "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X