Slowest car on the Forum?

VR6

Car(s)
04 Sentra Spec-V
Alright as some of you may have noticed, I drive a 2000 jeep TJ. yes it has the 2.5 litre 4 cylinder which in its prime developed a massive 140 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm and 120 hp @ 5400 rpm. Remember this huge yet gutless engine has to lug around about 3073 pounds giving us 25.6 pounds per horsepower or 39 hp per ton.:(

Pic one
Pic two

many of you may ask yourselves at this point why be apart of a car forum if you drive one of the slowest cars ever to be created.

1. The convertible in the summer.
2. Girls actaully do love this car I don't know why, I don't care either.
3. Here in calgary we have this thing called winter its fucking cold and the ground becomes blanketed in snow, and this car/suv/convertible can deal with it very well.

Come summer I am planning to sell this car :( (I have grown attached to it) I am looking for a used Jetta VR6 or TDi or If one ever shows up a corrado VR6 MT

My user name however is not from my want of a VR6 engine, its the fact that my dad owns a 93 Corrado VR6 MT black leather and Black exterior. He will not sell it to me unfortunatly:cry:. Trying not to get off topic but driving it is just the most fun I have ever had in a car. The kicker is that he doesn't even drive it anymore, he has an e90 330xi which yes is a nice drive but it just doesnt match the sound feel or expierence the corrado delivers. god do I want one.

Well, my 75 bhp/ton Golf doesn't look THAT bad all of a sudden ;-)

you are looking for a VR6 or TDI jetta

so you're choosing between the fastest jetta...and the slowest one (besides the sdi, but you don't have that in the us afaik)

i didn't know the TJ came in a 4 cylinder

Well, I have to say, your car looks very nice.
Power is not everything 8)
I would trade my 110 hp/ton Vectra against your car anytime ;)

you have nothing to worry about, ive got a leyland mini, what do they have like 30 hp or something.....It doesnt actually drive yet.

Suddenly my 106 horses don't feel so ashamed... :D

^ Its still a Fiat ;-)

We've got a Suzuki Jeep at our cabin, it has so little power, your car will be like a drag racer.

I've tried to get it passed 60kmh, but it was sort of scary. Though, real good fun.

Alright as some of you may have noticed, I drive a 2000 jeep TJ. yes it has the 2.5 litre 4 cylinder which in its prime developed a massive 140 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm and 120 hp @ 5400 rpm. Remember this huge yet gutless engine has to lug around about 3073 pounds giving us 25.6 pounds per horsepower or 39 hp per ton.:(

Pic one
Pic two

many of you may ask yourselves at this point why be apart of a car forum if you drive one of the slowest cars ever to be created.

1. The convertible in the summer.
2. Girls actaully do love this car I don't know why, I don't care either.
3. Here in calgary we have this thing called winter its fucking cold and the ground becomes blanketed in snow, and this car/suv/convertible can deal with it very well.

Come summer I am planning to sell this car :( (I have grown attached to it) I am looking for a used Jetta VR6 or TDi or If one ever shows up a corrado VR6 MT

My user name however is not from my want of a VR6 engine, its the fact that my dad owns a 93 Corrado VR6 MT black leather and Black exterior. He will not sell it to me unfortunatly:cry:. Trying not to get off topic but driving it is just the most fun I have ever had in a car. The kicker is that he doesn't even drive it anymore, he has an e90 330xi which yes is a nice drive but it just doesnt match the sound feel or expierence the corrado delivers. god do I want one.

hold on. If your car weighs a little over 3000 lbs, then that is 1.5 tons. if you divide 120hp/1.5 you get around 80. So isnt it 80hp/ton?

Our '96 Grand Am weighs 3000 lbs and HAD 145hp or so. To describe it in one word: awful

uh oh, if thats right then i did mine wrong, i always thought there was 1000 pounds in a ton. why is the emperial system so messed up?

so you're choosing between the fastest jetta...and the slowest one (besides the sdi, but you don't have that in the us afaik)

The diesel Jetta diesels are really easy to tune for a bunch more power, and I like the fuel economy i can get with one.

Well, i think my old car (sold it today) was in the same league as that jeep. 60hp, 839kgs, which gives 71hp/ton. 0-100 kph in 15.5 secs and a top of 160 kph.

(not that my current one is a lot faster than the fiesta, but it's a full second faster to 100 and it runs 20kph more :)

My sisters corsa will definitly win the "who's the slowest" contest :D . 1.5 D, but the engine is giving up. Hardly 45 hp. vmax= 120 km/h :D

Man this is a great car. I always wanted to have one of these, only I prefer the older version with square headlights :) . I wouldnt change it if i were you though I can image you can get tired riding in one of these because I suppose It's not that quiet and relaxing on longer rides.

My uncle has a 1973 Fiat 126 sitting in his garage that will give your cars a run for their money...

Power: ~ 20bhp
Weight: ~ 1275lbs / 580kg
0-60 mph: > 60s (add 5s with another passenger)
Top Speed: 65mph downhill

594cc of fury!

^ is that the one with the 2-cylinder or was that the Fiat 128?