The world is flat: altoid's BRZ

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
‘14 Mazderp3, ‘22 Checkpoint SL 5
Finally.

After a decade of threatening to do so, while buying two other cars and two motorcycles, I actually bought a BRZ.

The important bits: 2018, World Rally Blue, manual, Limited, Performance Package, STI short shifter.

The important future bits: SERBARU vanity plate on its way (hat tip to IceBone), wheels will become gold at some point soon (plastidip?), mods minimal for years to come, probably.

Her name is Ekatarina, an old Serbian form of "Catherine" which means "pure", and she's a hell of a ride.

And the only thing anyone really cares about: pictures!

Sittin' pretty at the dealership:
LoRgonc.jpg

View while waiting for some paperwork:
GHWoNzd.jpg

Proof pic:
8b7a0JO.jpg

At work, shortly after purchase:
KdwPQ0D.jpg

Obligatory beach run:
NVtDXPP.jpg

?
HbfLj8g.jpg

This color is so nice.
Also, really nice name you gave her. :thumbsup:.

Lucky Mofo. Do want. The end.

MXM;n3547293 said:
Wait, wait... two motorcycles??

Yeah, see the SV in my signature.

Sweet - congrats!!

Nice ride, congratulations :) Love the colour

Great wheels! That classic Subaru blue looks amazing.

villej;n3547439 said:
Great wheels! That classic Subaru blue looks amazing.

I concur, great color and choice of wheels.

You guys are congratulating me on the wheels like I had a choice. :lol: These are the Performance Package wheels, the only ones available, and I'm not too wild about them. They'll probably look better in gold, though.

I am so glad for you. And so envious. Be safe and enjoy the hell out of it. Goals!

altoid;n3547463 said:
You guys are congratulating me on the wheels like I had a choice. :lol: These are the Performance Package wheels, the only ones available, and I'm not too wild about them. They'll probably look better in gold, though.

I thought they were aftermarket. I don't like the normal wheels that come with the car here, and I had never the ones from the performance package.

Looking at the Subaru Canada web site, it looks like here they come with the BRZ Sport-tech RS.

Congrats on a sweet ride! Here's a little something so that you have a better idea of how it might look with golden wheels:

LX95l0m.jpg

Love it!!!! :D <3