Allez les francaises? Meet Monsieur Sumsemann! A real Pluriel!

I presume you mean the classic original and not Citroen's current "premium" brand?

There is something else than the classic original? :blink: :p

Eye-Q;n3549773 said:
In the second picture in this post you can see they're steel wheels with hubcaps. ;)

Now, what can be said what hasn't been said yet? Well, to be honest, in contrast to Matt's Smart Roadster Coupé I don't like the Pluriel. For one, it's a Citroen and apart from the DS I don't like any of them, for another it's not even remotely good looking (those rear lights look like cheap aftermarket ones for a start) and lastly it's a Citroen, 'nuff said. :p

OH, I was fooled.

So, a quick update!

Firstly, the battery died... It seems the battery was a bit old and I figured I might have to replace it ... Also given that the car does not get used very often and not for long trips, it was expected. I replaced it but will charge and swap the old battery back in when we sell the car!

Secondly, the suspension top mount kind of broke ... I have no motivation to work on this, so it has been booked in at the Mechanics to get it sorted. I decided to do both front ones and it will set me back €380 unfortunately. But it's not safe to leave it as is, and Wifey wants to take the car to the north of Germany in a few weeks time!

I will post pics upon collection!

Can’t wait!