We're Ford guys now! 2018 Mustang GT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're Ford guys now! 2018 Mustang GT

While I've had a string of F150s, I've not really considered myself a hardcore blue oval fan. But, I think I can't deny it anymore, I'm a Ford guy. Really it's Nabster's fault. He let me drive the Orange Furry and that pushed an idea that had been fermenting in my head to a full boil. Next morning I went down to a local dealer and after beating them with a 2x4 over the price, took this home.

Meet Scarlet, the stripper.

She's got everything you need, nothing you don't. GT, Perfomance pack 1, 6 speed manual transmission, sexy optional 5 spoke alloys and of course that lovely Royal Crimson metallic paint.

Not quite the ultimate 2 Ford setup, but close.

And in case anyone doubted me, the proof.

This is gonna be fun.

The sky has been falling for decades.

Nice! Not the color I'd buy, but it looks great on the new body style! Congratulation!

Comment

Sexy beast and love the color! Especially love that it comes in the only correct choice of transmission.
      ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

Can confirm, we're now "those guys" in the matchy-matchy new Mustangs getting up to loud shenanigans.

Originally posted by Crazyjeeper View Post
        Really it's Nabster's fault. He let me drive the Orange Furry and that pushed an idea that had been fermenting in my head to a full boil.
        You're welcome.

And now by our powers combined we have the same thing to do for someone else

My car is Greener than your car.

LegendZ live forever.

Comment

Mustang is the new American Miata
          ?
          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Anyone else want a new Mustang? Just let me know....

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
            2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
            2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
            1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
            1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
              For the Mustang money you can get Cayman in Europe. So, take a guess

Comment

Great color!
                "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
                2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

These stripper™️ trim Mustangs are the best deal going for a sporty car. And the Mustang GT is a competent sports car for 2018+.

I’m sort of a Euro snob and can attest that these cars are not the live axle horse carts that couldn’t hold a candle to the sporty coupes of the day.

It would be real interesting to see a comparo between one and a Cayman on street and track.

Originally posted by Nabster View Post
                  And now by our powers combined we have the same thing to do for someone else
                  I didn’t even have time to post ‘inb4 Der Stig needs to buy a Challenger already.’

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                  Ducati Multistrada 1200S
                  Cars: Lexus GX470 Jaguar XJR

Comment

Originally posted by MiXAL View Post

Soooo.... obviously not the target audience eh? And my guess is that people do want Mustangs as 2 people on here just bought them.........

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                    2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                    2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                    1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                    1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Excellent choice, absolutely adore the colour!

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
                        *Raises Hand* Ecoboost, please.

Comment

Great colour!

Comment

And here in the US the Cayman is nearly twice the price, for half the engine and less power, and maintenance costs are Porsche versus Ford.

My car is Greener than your car.

LegendZ live forever.

Comment

And yet even before this new revision, the Mustang was the most popular sports car in Germany, In the same class as the Cayman.

And in 2017, the Mustang was the best selling sports car in all of Europe.

Comment

Oh, and since the forum won't let me edit the above: And in 2017, the Mustang was the best selling sports car in all of Europe.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase! Quite a lovely color! My wife has recently picked up '15 S550 and I haven't been able to get over how good the chassis is.

Originally posted by Nabster View Post

And here in the US the Cayman is nearly twice the price, for half the engine and less power, and maintenance costs are Porsche versus Ford.
                                  ...and you look like a douchebag while driving it. The Porsche hype going on in the world needs to call down.
                                  Originally posted by MadCat360
                                  You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

Eeep - so excited for both you and Nabster! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X