Jeep 2.0

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
I was going to wait to do this... but I got bored while sitting at home.

Well,
I've done it again. Bought another car. I actually spent my time looking this time. And I think I've found quite a good deal. (

It's a 1991 Jeep Cherokee.
2dr. 4.0L 5spd. All for the measely sum of $1500

It's in really good shape, the only thing it needs is some new engine/transmission mounts. (and a good interior cleaning)

I'm going to keep it pretty stock. I just want something reliable and reasonably fuel efficent. So far (past month) it's been both of those.

I'm going to put a hitch on it so I can pull my buddy's bowler. Also I've got some tow hooks left over from my last cherokee (what a shitbox compared to this one) so I'm going to put those on too.
Sorry for the crappy picture quality. The car is in my garage right now so It's a bit tight for pics.

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

lol

Bowler? The racer? I haven't heard you mention this before. :)

Nah, Bowler as in, Bowler classic style camping trailer.

1980_Boler_Camper_Trailer.jpg

edit: Apperently it's actually spelt Boler. I didn't know that.

I supose I deserve that. This'll be the last thread here for a while I think though.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :lol:
Anyways, gratz on the nice purchase...

(You know, if you sold both of them, you could buy a nice El Camino)

^ Don't put that shit in my head man!

No, I'm going to have to hold out a while and save up for an El Camino. But it will come, eventually.

lol, from reading the topic title I thought, "wut" because AFAIK they don't make 2 liter jeeps

^ Don't put that shit in my head man!

No, I'm going to have to hold out a while and save up for an El Camino. But it will come, eventually.

You KNOW you could do it... :D