Ownership Verified: We can rebuild it... we have the technology (7 - take two)

We went to Lithuania with a few cars to do some racing, and I made a video of it:

Here are also a few badass photos by the Press Rally photographers:

Last edited:
Love the video! Awesome rally! Where was my invite? :p

Now that looked like a huge amount of fun. Only just had time to watch it and for some reason I can't see your photos either. :(

Matt2000;n3550184 said:
Now that looked like a huge amount of fun. Only just had time to watch it and for some reason I can't see your photos either. :(

Still can't see them? At first, after linking to armedcats, I think forum tried to download them and embed, or something strange like that. Ended up with a bunch unclickable thumbnails.

MXM;n3550210 said:
Still can't see them? At first, after linking to armedcats, I think forum tried to download them and embed, or something strange like that. Ended up with a bunch unclickable thumbnails.

I can see them now, on my phone at least. Fantastic shots, I find it endlessly amusing that the lights look like eyes in the last photo. :lol:

Pupils are dilated. I think the car has perhaps been smoking something other than its rear tyres.

I went through the thread and fixed all the images in my posts. They are still hosted on armedcats, and aren't clickable, I just fixed the embedded links. I use this thread a lot as a personal reference regarding the stuff I've done to the car, as it seems I was pretty diligent at documenting the rebuild :)

Also edited the first post, gonna make it a timeline of my ownership of the car.

I have realized this year it's going to be 10 years since I bought the car. Holy shit.