My new wheels :mrgreen:

A 2009 Ford Falcon G6ET

G6ET.jpg

G6ET 2.jpg

G6ET 3.jpg

G6ET 4.jpg

Peek a boo :lol:

G6ET 5.jpg

The 4 litre turbo straight six. Conservatively rated to 370hp. In reality they're making closer to 400hp.

G6ET 6.jpg

G6ET 7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh look, the Silver Service has arrived! :p

Just kidding, awesome car. I am hugely jealous. It's hard to argue with 270+kW, not to mention all that lovely torque. Any plans for it yet?

Oh look, the Silver Service has arrived! :p

Just kidding, awesome car. I am hugely jealous. It's hard to argue with 270+kW, not to mention all that lovely torque. Any plans for it yet?

Probably just do a flash tune, intercooler and cold air intake. The car also needs a LSD. G6ETs come with single spinners :facepalm:

I thought the G6ET got the LSD. Oh well, it'll be easy enough to get one. That's the best thing about having a Falcon, everything's so goddamn cheap!

I thought the G6ET got the LSD. Oh well, it'll be easy enough to get one. That's the best thing about having a Falcon, everything's so goddamn cheap!

I think it might need new tyres as well. :mrgreen: they don't like 533nm of torque from 2000rpm :mrgreen:

Very nice! I like the fact that it looks like an uplevel Falcon with no clue as to what's under the bonnet. Does it have the same suspension as the XR6 or is it biased more towards a softer ride?

Very nice! I like the fact that it looks like an uplevel Falcon with no clue as to what's under the bonnet. Does it have the same suspension as the XR6 or is it biased more towards a softer ride?

The suspension is biased towards a softer ride but I don't think it has hindered the handling in any way. I think the softer suspension helps the car power out of a corner better than a XR6T

Looks like a Mondeo - well a bit.

ford-mondeo.jpg

The Ford Australia designers used a mondeo and focus as a source of inspiration when desiging the FG falcons so it's no surprise that they look similar.

That's one great looking car. Nice!

By the way, I just spent 5 minutes comparing that pic Cobol74 posted to a Mondeo, and concluded that the car looks like a carbon copy of Mondeo. Then I realised that that was a Mondeo in the picture. Doh!

That's one great looking car. Nice!

By the way, I just spent 5 minutes comparing that pic Cobol74 posted to a Mondeo, and concluded that the car looks like a carbon copy of Mondeo. Then I realised that that was a Mondeo in the picture. Doh!
That would make it difficult for people to tell which one they're supposed to buy when they're lined up next to each other at a dealership :p

Congrats. Great looking sleeper! I can has an envy.

Very nice car, you Australians are lucky when it comes to fun full-size sedans with plenty of power and available manual transmission.