GOPR0033.jpg

GOPR0030.jpg

GOPR0023.jpg

GOPR0025.jpg

GOPR0011.jpg

My proof pics ofc :
GOPR0022.jpg

GOPR0037.jpg

The car is amazing , Makes my day better everytime i get in it :)

I see it has the obligatory big-ass exhaust.

Just be careful not to lose your recently acquired license.

Not to worry , the exhaust is not as bad as you think :p , its catted and passes emissions and isnt obnoxiously loud

Thx , glad to be part of the subaru family now :D

Congratz and welcome to the club :)

Great car, have fun, but don't raise insurance rates for subaru owners everywhere as some owners have inconsiderately done.

Ya i aint the kind that likes to race and push it to the limit , ill be very respectful when driving , its pulling 300+ hp :p , if i ever want spirited driving i might autocross .

Insurance is
tooo.jpg

*Subaru wave* :wave:

Actually, I don't think there is a Subaru "wave". There's a Subaru "nod".

So, :nod:

Lol ok , or
yes.gif

Very nice! I actually wanted a car exactly like that for quite a while. :)

I take it you're glad you passed on the headache of the Florida car and went with this nice one instead? ;)

very glad :D , this one was alot closer and with all season tires and a catted exhaust so basically all the problems solved. even though its unregistered , im going down every other our and taking it for a spin in the parking lot :p

i can post a vid of the engine/exhaust tone if ya want =p

very glad :D , this one was alot closer and with all season tires and a catted exhaust so basically all the problems solved. even though its unregistered , im going down every other our and taking it for a spin in the parking lot :p

What are you waiting for? Go get some temporary tags for it. :)

Your insurance must be nuts on that thing.

Popping on the '04/'05 tails are a such a nice look for those cars. How do you like OBP?

this week ill be getting them :) , gotta get my papers ready , waiting on the title via mail