Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

Congratulations Viper! :D

Now all you need is one of these:
lacoste-pique-polo_4.jpg

And a pair of these:
le-coq-sportif-veterschoenen.jpg

And you're good to go in your car :p

FF_TD__0012_07_bryan.jpg

(kidding, obviously)

Congrats for your stunning looking Viper!

243401cb-8f33-4dd5-8901-1e898cc975f9.jpg

Seriously though, well done! It's not so much getting the car itself, but the determination in doing what was required to get it. And with spring arriving you can spend many $$$ turning dinosaurs into noise and backwards!!!! :cool:

Congrats on the car! Drive it lots. And get a GoPro for lots of driving videos ;)

Hear that? That's the sound of a thousand treehuggers crying in terror.

Congrats!

:motherofgod:

That is the only true response to this thread. Its been a loooooong time in the making, but by god your face proves that its worth it :lol: :D Enjoy it, and keep safe!

WHY HAS NOONE ASKED WHO THE CHICK IN THE VIDEO IS?

I was going to after I watched the video but then I read your comment. :lol: Shame on FG indeed. I'd still rather have the car though. :p

Also - think of what new members at FG will think; "Oh hey the owner is called Viper and he has a Viper :lol:". THEY HAVE NO IDEA...

Last edited:
ive been waiting six years for this ( when i registered) :p

I have waited this for 7ish years, and now he has one!

statistical note! 3 out of every 4 admins drive a sensible car!

Congrats Viper, now your nick is at least half true. :p :D

Great car, and as already posted, the colour is absolutely gorgeous.

I spent pretty much all day today driving it. Put roughly 70 miles on it
Wow, that sounds really, really fast. :p Spending your day at red lights, inhaling the exhaust fumes from the sidepipe? ;)

WHY HAS NOONE ASKED WHO THE CHICK IN THE VIDEO IS?
[joke mode="reversed"]There was a girl in the video?[/joke mode]

I don't believe it's yours! :tease: You made that all up to brag in front of total strangers on the Internet and finally lent one to "prove" you drove one. :p And to make it more believable you "forgot" how to fire it up, what an obvious scripting...

Nah, :thumbsup: congrats for living your dream. :) Looks really good in blue, but I don't know about the chrome wheels...

Congratulations from me, too, for fulfilling a dream no matter what and for doing an absolutely irrational thing in the most inappropriate of times :D I wish I was in a position to fulfill my dreams like that.

Ok, so what next? One story ends (or begins, if you want), one dream fulfilled.

Who's the next one in line with his or her dream? :)

Odd man out:

Viper: Viper & Mustang
Quiky: Hyundai, a tow monster, a Mustang and two Racecars
TechZ: S8 and TT
Adunaphel: Diesel C-Class in silver

so went and forgot packetcollisions prius then now did you?

Finally.

But I have to say what my first thought was: Pics of car - awesome. Alex in the car - wait.. something looks off here.. :D Sorry.. :D