Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

the aventador has enough with 335 :lol:

Stock X5?

The sites I looked said 315...:dunno:

STILL!!! That's a lot. :lol:

315 only? Damn... we have to find a European car with tires like that! :p

No info with regards to stock Viper rims exist on the internet as far as i can see, at least not the 2013. Only info i can find is the 02 which runs 18x10 ET56 front and 18x13 ET56 rear.

The 2013 wheels aren't even out yet, so I'm not surprised. Once you can start buying them as Mopar parts, specs will be more available.

Wait a second.

295 width on the FRONT and FUCKING 355 on the rear? :lmao:

God bless America!

Yeah, and I thought my 345's were wide!

1990-Koenig-560SEC2.jpg

335s :p

Obligatory Koenig 8er pics:
neillwatson_1028317-1.jpg
neillwatson_1028332.jpg

I believe he runs 355s.

Nice stock Koening something you got there. :lol:

Don't mock, they are just trying to be american :D

Great photos taken by a co-worker:

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Wonder how the sound will be if you put the GoPro in front of the airscoop on the hood.. :mrgreen:

Looks awesome! Wonder how the sound will be if you put the GoPro in front of the airscoop on the hood.. :mrgreen:

Wind noise is high on GoPros. :)

I'm shooting time-lapse -- a photo every 2 seconds. I've shot 94,887 photos (501 GB) so far on my trip and I still have 2 days to go! :)

Damn! Can't wait to see the results :D

can't wait to hear him complain about how much work it takes :p

CineForm is pretty easy to use -- the hardest part is getting the settings right. :)

I made this one before:

Washed my car in San Diego because it was super dirty from the drive down. The closest place was a place called "Spot Free Car Rinse" or something like that. Of course it left water spots all over my car. Sigh.

Hopefully they come off easily when I give it a proper hand wash at home. :(

PS: Help me, rootrider!

Wind noise is high on GoPros. :)

I'm shooting time-lapse -- a photo every 2 seconds. I've shot 94,887 photos (501 GB) so far on my trip and I still have 2 days to go! :)

I wonder how hard it would be to mount a concealed microphone near the exhaust. Though it would need to be of decent quality.

On the roadtrip we jammed the microphones behind the license plate. Worked like a treat :)

Washed my car in San Diego because it was super dirty from the drive down. The closest place was a place called "Spot Free Car Rinse" or something like that. Of course it left water spots all over my car. Sigh.

Hopefully they come off easily when I give it a proper hand wash at home. :(

PS: Help me, rootrider!

That's why you always keep one of those deerskin car cloths in the car to give the car a wipe. Takes another few minutes, but there won't be any spots. Local place offers that service themselves, because they know no air-drying will completely dry a car.