Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I bought myself a JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof Photo Posted So I bought myself a JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

....AAAAZ.

We needed something more dog friendly, I tested a bunch of candidates, totally surprised myself when I found the Jazz the best fit.
    Picked up this one for a song (has a few minor dents and scratches, getting a mate to sort them out on the cheap) complete with some rather *cough* ricerish additions.

Red badges are good for an extra 50 HP, Faux Carbon Fibre Vinyl bonnet wrap reduces total curb weight by 200 Kg.

Proof pic, because I for one am sick of phoney try hards on the internet pretending to be Honda Jazz owners.

The main motivator for the purchase:

The amount of space in the back of these things is ridiculous.

Pros:
    Engine revs up REALLY fast.
    Gear shift is amazingly good.
    Space.
    Comfort.

Cons:
    The juries still out on this variable electric steering.
    Thats about it at this stage.
    Last edited by Quiky; December 17th, 2012, 1:03 AM. Reason: Verified, Post #1
    Help greyhounds find their forever homes.
    http://greyhoundadoptionswa.com.au/

See my fur babies here:
    https://www.instagram.com/brynandrews/

You forgot naff steelies and hideous carbage-fibre vinyl on the bonnet under Cons. Please tell us all that you plan to change those before posting any more pictures?
    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Vinyl's on the way out when I get the panel dude around, steelies don't bother me all that much so they're going to stay for the time being.

See my fur babies here:

Comment

Nice car, I've always had a soft spot for small Hondas and this one's no exception.

Originally posted by MWF View Post
        You forgot naff steelies and hideous carbage-fibre vinyl on the bonnet under Cons. Please tell us all that you plan to change those before posting any more pictures?
        Steelies are always better than ricer aftermarket alloys.
        1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
        1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
        2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
        2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
        2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
        Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Luther View Post
          ...I found the Jazz the best fit.
          Octavia
          Fabia
          Beetle

Comment

Love the Jazz, it´s such a shame they are almost exclusivly driven by the elderly here. Design is quite modern inside and out, the quality is good and the practicality is awsome.

But ... that pretend-CF bonnet-wrap-crap has to go ...
            Last edited by Interrobang; December 15th, 2012, 1:37 PM.

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Back story:
              In Perth, it is very common for Indonesian/Malaysian/Singaporean students to come over to study at university, buy a Honda Jazz new, then sell it cheaply before heading back home after completing their studies. When the owner is male, they nearly all come head to head with some truly awful customisations. This one was lucky to get away with only red badges and shitty vinyl.

See my fur babies here:

Comment

Originally posted by Adunaphel View Post
                Nice car, I've always had a soft spot for small Hondas and this one's no exception.

Steelies are always better than ricer aftermarket alloys.
                If you have an old man's Mercedes and beard to match then yes.

Some second hand OEM alloys would be fine if you want to avoid the ricer look. Most Jazzes in the UK have factory alloys and look fine.
                WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Based on the title, you need this. So the dog isn't transported...it's chauffered.

Comment

Originally posted by MWF View Post
                    If you have an old man's Mercedes and beard to match then yes.

Some second hand OEM alloys would be fine if you want to avoid the ricer look. Most Jazzes in the UK have factory alloys and look fine.
                    Of course. I was merely stating that the steelies aren't half bad, and that it could be much, much worse. Besides, the Benz is now almost exclusively being driven by my wife.
                    1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
                    1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
                    2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
                    2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
                    2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
                    Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

Everybody know small Japanese economy cars with black steel wheels are the in thing right now... Right?

Comment

Only if roadsters count as economy cars.
                        "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                        -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Yay, greyhounds!

Nice Jaaaaazz

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                          Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
                          Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
                          Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by captain_70s View Post
                            Everybody know small Japanese economy cars with black steel wheels are the in thing right now... Right?
                            I have a large American car with black steelies, can I play?
                            Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Actually, a lot of people are putting steelies on their Fits here because of a rash of thefts of alloys. The steelies in this case go with the car. As the only Fit owner on FG who actually admits it (until now), I highly approve. Get rid of the wrap and carbon fiber bullshit, though.

Is this an '09 or '10?
                              It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

09 dude.
                                Yeah, wrap will go but I only picked it up on Friday!

See my fur babies here:

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Luther View Post
                                  09 dude.
                                  Wish there was an '08 available to you. I personally think they're better-looking, and the interior is far less playpen-like. Yeah, they've got a little less power, but you still have to live with those can-operate-with-mittens controls. If you can stand that, the trade-off for lower mileage is worth it. Still, you own one, so welcome to our little club of two. The dogs get honorary membership.

Yeah, wrap will go but I only picked it up on Friday!
                                  Well, yeah, but I still don't want another Fit owner to have to live with this abomination for very long. The ricing isn't your fault, but it's now your responsibility to rid the world of it with extreme prejudice.
                                  It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

Have you noticed that your car looks a lot like your dog's head?
                                    XBL Gamer Tag: JipJopJones

Eh?
                                    I speak in Hyperboles, please don't take offence.

Comment

When I pulled this up on my smaller screen, the thread title was:
                                      "So I bought myself a"

And then, when I mouse-over-ed the thread title, it continued with:
                                      "....AAAAZ."

I was confused...
                                      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                                        When I pulled this up on my smaller screen, the thread title was:
                                        "So I bought myself a"

And then, when I mouse-over-ed the thread title, it continued with:
                                        "....AAAAZ."

I was confused...
                                        Yes my attempt at bait and switch humour was thwarted by the forums software.

See my fur babies here:

Comment

Working...
                                        X