Ownership Verified: '77 Zastava 101 "The Flying Shite"

Death Proof Idea would work really well. I have started on a vector of the front from the picture that Public used, could adapt it to fit the new picture quite easily. :)

Beni - have a full res version I could use?

Edit: Thanks.

Last edited:
Aren't they supposed to be on the right hand side anyway?

edit: oh... i get it.. you evil bastard..

Soo, plans change and I'll be in Limburg for the next week from the 22nd to the 26th (I'll have to catch a plane that evening). So if anyone is interested in joining me doing car stuff...come along!

Next date after that October 3rd to 5th (possibly).

Soo, plans change and I'll be in Limburg for the next week from the 22nd to the 26th (I'll have to catch a plane that evening). So if anyone is interested in joining me doing car stuff...come along!

Next date after that October 3rd to 5th (possibly).

I am only good for weekends

Check out the October date then, Friday the 3rd is a public holiday...

:rofl:

will there be another of a new one going in? :p

and what exactly is going back in?

Stage 1 would a Fiat X1/9 engine I have laying around and a 5 speed transmission I'd yet have to find. That would give the Zastava 86 hp instead of 55.the engine should just bolt on, but I'll check them side by side next time I'm there.

Stage 2 could be a 1.6 litre engine with some work done to the head and double carbs good for around 110 hp.

And some hand controls for Adrian!

I still say you should superleggera it and turn it into a track toy, just because of the ludicrousness of the idea.

There's nothing in it or on it that has any substance or weight ;) and the interior is too awesome to rip it out I think. A roll cage would be great in my opinion, even if it adds weight.

A halfcage at least, plus some various other structural supports. :D