Ownership Verified: 2006 Ford Mondeo - Bangernomics Daily Hack

You pair of spivs.

The grilles and tail lights are hot items over here. Tail lights especially if they have the harness.

European and US Focuses don't have the same taillights. We have yellow indicators.

also the st170 mesh grill was used in normal models in year 2004.

I've never really looked for focused at them, I guess a fair handful still yet, although they will be reducing in number in the yards now, as they have dropped off the roads. Anything you need?

FTFY :p

Since the seats, and the fwood, and plate etc. I thought the 'Zetec' trim level just wasn't executive enough for this car. It wasn't a Ghia either, more of a Titanium X, but without all the features. So I've badged it half way, the Mondeo Tit X.

6RHXjan.jpg

A friend gave me a present at the weekend. I'm not sure if this joke is getting better, or just wearing increasingly thin... :lol:

hgZO5uk.jpg

If you're still in Uni, you could pay your way though by Ubering! :rofl:

1. Andeh graduated and inhabits the working world.
2. He lives in a part of the country that is sparsely populated to say the least so unless the app was changed to U-Baaa he probably wouldn't get that many customers.

1. Andeh graduated and inhabits the working world.
2. He lives in a part of the country that is sparsely populated to say the least so unless the app was changed to U-Baaa he probably wouldn't get that many customers.

Gotcha! Hey, sheep need to get around too! :p