Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bone View Post
    that's one very misinformed GTR owner [emoji38]
    The GTR"s owner is European (Croatian to be exact) he exploited a loophole in the meet rules.

Comment

Originally posted by samulis View Post
      What? Nothing? [...] 959 (or is it 961) [...]
      It's the Gruppe B concept car, that was first shown at the 1983 Frankfurt Autoshow. It later became the 959.

Cool pictures. I would really love to go to one of those Porsche Experience centers.

Comment

Went to holiday toy drive/car meet last Sunday:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

That slantnose 997 and the yellow GT3 have been featured by Speedhunters. Awesome cars!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/12/...a-porsche-gt3/
          http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/10/...e-porsche-911/
          http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/11/...97-slant-nose/

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Showing up to Morning Octane all by my lonesome in Arcadia

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Some quick shots under the Grand Street bridge last night

Comment

Second one looks really good.

"I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

That Dodge Caravan is the fat guy that ends up just in frame of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                  Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
                  Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
                  Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

Comment

"I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Originally posted by Der Stig View Post
                      That Dodge Caravan is the fat guy that ends up just in frame of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.
                      Hahahaha!
                      Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by Der Stig View Post
                        I would have asked the driver to move it but usually vans parked under that bridge usually have some horrible illegal shit going on inside (i.e. drugs/rape/murder) so I just the hell away from them for my own safety.

Comment

Yeah, I don't blame ya hah. The Cayman and composition does enough to make up for it

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                          Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
                          Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
                          Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

Comment

Took advantage of the light holiday schedule workday & did a quick blast on the ACH (Angeles Crest Hwy)

Comment

Awesome car, I just pity americans having to have orange blinkers.
                              Good thing you don't see this from inside
                              "Clarkson! I know it's you, you insufferable oaf. I'm on the bloody Throne!" - James May
                              "Spam is a high quality meat product" - James May
                              "Is that bagpipes, or is it the sound of someone deflating a cat?" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by kurthest View Post
                                Awesome car, I just pity americans having to have orange blinkers.
                                Good thing you don't see this from inside
                                That's why most of us remove our orange blinkers, they're so ugly and unsightly.

Comment

Saw this online, so got a late xmas gift to myself on ebay

Comment

Guess I'll be the guy who posts this here

M-B 560 SEC 1989 | M-B 300 SEL 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Jupix View Post
                                      Guess I'll be the guy who posts this here

Yeah that was a fun and interesting shoot, Matt was a very nice & laid back guy.

Went for a little drive thru Latigo Canyon yesterday with a group of mostly 911s, 964s, 993 and 997 cars (no 996s HA!) and it was a fun chill time

Comment

Originally posted by edkwon View Post

Day 5. They suspect nothing.

OR

I am also German!

Comment

Went for a quick drive up in the ACH the other day

Last edited by edkwon; February 9th, 2017, 4:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X