No announcement yet.

I'll have some off - 1990 Land Rover Discovery Bobtail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some work over Christmas to finally fit my headlight warning buzzer...

...and then didn't even turn this thing over for weeks, so I decided to drive the usual pair of green lanes yesterday but in reverse order. I also tried a new location for the GoPro to catch the splashes.

Comment

Going through and updating the photos at the moment and apparently I didn't post any pictures of Bob in the snow we had at the end of last year and the start of this year.

First, from December last year:

Then from February this year:

Comment

That is not that much snow. We call that a heavy dusting here.
        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
          That is not that much snow. We call that a heavy dusting here.
          AFAIK, that is still enough to bring the UK to a standstill.

Comment

The Roadkill sticker is very fitting hehe. I bet that was some fun in the snow.

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
            Ducati Multistrada 1200S
            Cars: Lexus GX470 Jaguar XJR

Comment

Those pictures aren’t a good representation of what we had unfortunately, it was several feet deep in some places where it had drifted. The most snow we’ve had in my lifetime. Great fun to play in.

Comment

Think how much fun it can be, when there's more of it. And some tracks to play on..
                Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares the driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoom View Post
                  Think how much fun it can be, when there's more of it. And some tracks to play on..
                  That would be huge amounts of fun, if you know anyone that has one of these spare to bring it over to you let me know because I'm certainly not driving it all that way.

Also you would need all of the other cars in a 2 mile radius to pull me out if I ever got stuck, the winch would no doubt be frozen.
                  Last edited by Matt2000; July 14th, 2018, 4:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X