Unverified Ownership RIP Max and Welcome Maisie - 2003 Mazda MX-5 Indiana Limited Edition

Mhmm... I have a colleague who drives a Renault Zoe in basically this colour, and I don't like it one bit. Simply not a fan... but I will admit, it works better on the MX5 than on many many other cars. In any case: congrats on the new ride, hope you enjoy it :)

I'm not a fan of metallic burgundy generally but I have to admit on this car with the fwood and the cream leather it does work. And since Munch insisted on that particular wood and leather combo we had no choice about the external colour.

Just driven her the 250 or so miles home, the last bit on some really nice swoopies over the South Downs. I don't think this thing has ever been driven properly - the gearbox even when warm is almost too precise and think her previous owners have simply used her for pootling and posing.

That, of course, will be changing and we are looking forward to many fun miles in her.

Will try to grab a proof pic later once I have grabbed a coffee and unpacked.

(Still) one of us! One of us!

I'm wondering about the handbrake being on the left side, though. I always thought MX-5s had it on the right because the car comes from an RHD country.
Mine is on the left.

Reactions: MWF
Who says they aren't practical?
5fe81fbbdcfeb741d95bf41e0111af8f.jpg

Reactions: MWF