RIP Max and Welcome Maisie - 2003 Mazda MX-5 Indiana Limited Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Max and Welcome Maisie - 2003 Mazda MX-5 Indiana Limited Edition

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Sweet. That looks really clean, I absolutely love the colour and interior combo, and even the 'wood' wheel. Awesome buy, I'm very jealous! Would love an MX5 myself.

Comment

It's got wood
      "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
      -Redliner, ironically

Comment

That's a lovely colour combo, I'd totally rock a NB like that. Wooden steering wheel

Awesome find! Enjoy her as much as possible, you two

Comment

Yes. Garnet red, a 2003 only colour. Yes. Yes!

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Can you scrap the old car without any seats? This means, can you stow away the brown leather jobs and sell them at Ringmeet?

Comment

Possibly but they are a sod to undo and transporting them in an Ibiza via the Verdun Gorge would be a pain in the arse. Matt2000 isn't Discoing his way there this year either and shipping them to .fi would probably be prohibitively expensive.

I've offered the car as it sits free of charge to Andeh if he wants to come and collect it. If he doesn't and I can get the seats out and you are willing to give me at least the scrap value plus what the scrapper will doubtless charge to collect an incomplete car plus shipping then sure. If I can get the matching Nardi Torino wheel off as well I will chuck that in for free.
              WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice.

I'm wondering about the handbrake being on the left side, though. I always thought MX-5s had it on the right because the car comes from an RHD country.

Comment

Comment

Love the maroon and the wood trimmed wheel. Congrats for Maisie. She's a beaut.
                        Originally posted by tigger
                        The Lord spoke, "Let there be angry V8s, whistling turbos and big ass cams." And it was good.

Comment

Beautiful color, congrats!
                          ?
                          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

So... can I get a go in April?

Final Gear around the world care package
                            discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Is Andeh our resident used car lot owner?

I mean, how many cars does he have now?
                              1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                              2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                              1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                              2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                              2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
                                Is Andeh our resident used car lot owner?
                                I thought that was CraigB?
                                Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

I don't think so anymore....
                                  1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                  2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                                  1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                  2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                                  2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Collecting Fords must be an addiction. Craig, luokyio, Andeh .. all fallen into that.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                    "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                    "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Mhmm... I have a colleague who drives a Renault Zoe in basically this colour, and I don't like it one bit. Simply not a fan... but I will admit, it works better on the MX5 than on many many other cars. In any case: congrats on the new ride, hope you enjoy it
                                      2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Gorgeous! Love that Nardi steering wheel, too.
                                        "Well, that's fine. You waste your money on a Mustang or a Ferrari. The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I'm giving it five stars is because I can't give it 14."
                                        --Jeremy Clarkson on the NC MX-5

Comment

Working...
                                        X