Canadian International Auto Show 2008

tifosi

Car(s)
BMW E60 M5
I only managed to finish editing half of my a third of my pictures, and since I'll be heading back again tomorrow for more pictures. It'll probably going to take me a long time to finish editing all the pictures. I'll keep posting them as they become available.

More pictures are available at my Flickr page

(1) Lamborghini Theater

(2)Toyota iReal

(3)President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Canada beside the SLR Roadster

(4)SLR

(5)Local car reporter with the Challenger

(6)BMW press conference

(7)CEO of BMW Canada introducing the M3 sedan

(8)Nissan GT-R

Reactions: Jay
Great photos! Especially loving the Lamborghini Pano!

Cool photographs as usual tifosi... any pictures of the BMW X6? I see the banner behind the M3.

Cool photographs as usual tifosi... any pictures of the BMW X6? I see the banner behind the M3.

Thanks.

That banner is for the X6 ActiveHybrid. I have a few pictures of that car on my Flickr I think. And I have a few more that are yet to be processed. I'll be posting them when I am done with those.

I'm planning on going there also, can you tell me what cars you can and can't sit into?

Thanks.

I'm planning on going there also, can you tell me what cars you can and can't sit into?

Thanks.

I was there during the media days, so I could pretty much get into anything I wanted to.

I was able to sat in the Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Audi R8, Nissan GT-R, Gallardo Superlaggera...etc. Something tells me that those are locked during the public days. :mrgreen:

^^^ Lucky man!

Great photos.

Just finished editing some more pictures.

More pictures are available at my Flickr page

(1)VW GTI

(2)Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Concept

(3)The Three Musketeers

(4)Audi RS4

(5)Subaru Impreza STi

(6)Saleen S281 Mustang

(7)Ford GT

(8)Pontiac Solstice SD-290 Concept

^ That Lambo picture is very cool. Why is Lamborghini still showing this concept car though? It's a few years old and the Gallardo Spyder has been out a while.

The Gallardo Concept S wasn't the base for the Spyder, it was an exercise in recreating the Gallardo to be more Lamborghini.

^ But it came out before the drop-top Gallardo, right? I figured people thought it might be offered up as the convertible Gallardo, but I guess that thing down the middle makes it somehow impossible to make.

It did come before the Spyder. All of the Concept S' underpinnings were for the Spyder, but the exterior was the showcase.

I was there the other day got in a few snaps, I'll post them up when I get a chance. The Lambo showroom was easily the best thing at the show, beautiful.

^ That Lambo picture is very cool. Why is Lamborghini still showing this concept car though? It's a few years old and the Gallardo Spyder has been out a while.

It was at a special Lamborghini exhibition organized by Lamborghini of Toronto. Basically a room with many historic Lamborghinis. And they specially flew the Concept S from Sant'Agata for the auto show.

I was there during the media days, so I could pretty much get into anything I wanted to.

I was able to sat in the Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Audi R8, Nissan GT-R, Gallardo Superlaggera...etc. Something tells me that those are locked during the public days. :mrgreen:
The only one that seems to be still open of all of those is the R8.

Damn, those are excellent pictures! Might i ask what you do in regards to PP? Just a bit of contrast/vibrance/saturation adjustment?

Last edited:
Fuck.

Makes my pictures look like I used a camera phone. These photos are really, really good.

Fuck.

Well, if you check the exif infos on his flickr page, they were taken with a 1Ds Mk II and a 16mm f/2.8 lens, i'm guessing the Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L USM. We're just in a completely different league, Jayhawk, my friend. :cry:

Damn, those are excellent pictures! Might i ask what you do in regards to PP? Just a bit of contrast/vibrance/saturation adjustment?

Thanks.

For these types of event pictures I prefer to keep the colours realistic, so I tend to stick only to exposure settings and maybe minimal adjustment on individual colours.

I only used photoshop for a few pictures (mostly the portrait ones), namely to enhanced the skin tone, and detail around the eyes.