Renault 5 Turbo 2...in the US

At the VERY least if I see it again i wanna wait for him to come out sos I could try to engage in a conversation about it...does that make me crazy?

Not at all. Tell him you are very interested in cars - I see nothing wrong with that. Go for it!

When you have a car like that, the cost of parts does not become an issue. It is rare and should be taken care of accordingly.

At the VERY least if I see it again i wanna wait for him to come out sos I could try to engage in a conversation about it...does that make me crazy?

Not at all.

Even go into some stores round where it's parked and ask people at the desk if they know whose car that is. It's a good way to stave off waiting there for hours haha.

i see them go for about 10K on the rally classified board now and again. I personally have seen 3 IRL in my entire life and 2 of them were owned by the same guy.

Not at all.

Even go into some stores round where it's parked and ask people at the desk if they know whose car that is. It's a good way to stave off waiting there for hours haha.

i have done that when i saw a Celica ST185 Carlos Sainz replica. i went into nearly every store in the plaza looking for the owner. I finally found the guy and we ended up talking about his car and other rare AWD rally cars for about 2 hours in the parking lot it was pretty awesome

I saw some parts on th evancouver craigslist for a renault... I didn't check it out... but if you wanted to, I'm sure you could.

didn't see him back this week when i went to check my PO Box :( but maybe one day...

I'd rather see it in this state than on the back of a trailer in perfect condition. Props to the guy for actually enjoying his car.