This guys owns 2 McLaren F1s, 2 F40s, a F50, a FXX and a Mikka's old F1 car

motoyen

Car(s)
88 E30 M3
After chilling in Tokyo for a couple of weeks I hopped on the bullet train and cruised at 300Km/h down to the city of Nagoya. I wanted to check out the Zent Motorsports museum in Nagoya. Prior to this the most exotic car I have seen in person was a Ferrari F40. I almost crapped my pants when I walked into this showroom.

2442109437_01a583f699.jpg

2442940904_4ce7e5c396.jpg

BTW if you ever get a chance to go to Japan go for it! Tokyo is a blast.

More pictures here.

When I go to Japan again next winter I will be sure to stop there. Japan is always a blast to go to :)

Nice collection.
How much was it?
I hate when rich people charge you to see the beautiful cars they own but don't drive. I also hate pachinko.
Maybe I'm just a hater.

Thanks for posting.

Pachinko? The thing with the little balls and they drop down and stuff?

Apparently, it's really addictive :|

pachinko is the biggest way of wasting your money.

Roulette FTW : p

Anyway, that FXX has quite an unique colour, better than the normal red and Schumacher's black one IMO.

What's the F50 for? Stopping the door from slamming? Get an Enzo FFS!

/Today is Underprivileged-People-Make-Envious-Comments-Day. Take Part!

Yeah I tried pachinko when I was there and I don't see the attraction. I bought 1000 yen worth of balls and I was bored and left even before I ran out.

It was 300 yen to get into the museum.

Yeah I tried pachinko when I was there and I don't see the attraction. I bought 1000 yen worth of balls and I was bored and left even before I ran out.

It was 300 yen to get into the museum.

Its a modern meditation. They sit there transfixed on the machine and, instead of being wrapped in silence, they're bombarded with racket (which works out to be the same thing). A zen-like state is induced.

300yen is reasonable. :)

:yes:

After chilling in Tokyo for a couple of weeks I hopped on the bullet train and cruised at 300Km/h down to the city of Nagoya. I wanted to check out the Zent Motorsports museum in Nagoya. Prior to this the most exotic car I have seen in person was a Ferrari F40. I almost crapped my pants when I walked into this showroom.

2442109437_01a583f699.jpg

Is that a 288 GTO lurking between the McLaren F1 and the F50?

Sure looks like it! =D

That looks suspiciously like Koji Aoyama's collection.

They aren't just F1's.....its an F1LM (1 of 5) and an F1 Longtail (1 of 3)

(ah just read the link, good to see you know your stuff!!!)

That is just a small fraction of his overall collection. Owns a couple of race teams and drives for them and is only 28 or 29 or something.

Gotta Love the, "Team McLaren-Mercedes," sign behind the F50, FXX, and the F40.