No 56k: Parked like an idiot

what i found in granada, the spanish way of parking :p was even posted in a dutch car magazine :)
p4260196e3lt.jpg

autoweek80by.jpeg

Saw this (typically) inconsiderate X5 the other day .... had time to take the photo as it was blocking out a T-intersection :mad:

deadshitX5.jpg

Take note of which direction the yellow lines are going...

I'm telling you, central NY is full of assholes! They not only parked illegally but the blocked they left side gas pumps too. Crazy people!

http://img96.imageshack.**/img96/4253/assholes11.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this woman leave her car like this a couple of weeks ago:

http://img715.imageshack.**/img715/3839/30062010i.jpg

A part of my current part time job involves parking, so I get to see a good bit of interesting and creative ways to park...

Photo015.jpg

Parking right up against guardrails is not what your bumpers are for, people! :hammer:

though I guess that can be forgiven, if that's the only way they could stop...

When people double park to protect their "precious" I squeeze in right next to them. 90% of the time they are too lazy to park a little further way the other 10% the parking lot is nearly full. Either way they are being assholes.

When people double park to protect their "precious" I squeeze in right next to them. 90% of the time they are too lazy to park a little further way the other 10% the parking lot is nearly full. Either way they are being assholes.

I would've parked right alongside the Cobra Mustang if it weren't for the Subaru on one side, and the Honda on the other.

I do that too.

I give you, a stereotype.

Pic blown out as all fuck because my settings were wrong and I thought he was coming.

That made me laugh, because thats exactly what I see in town all the time, right down to the Alberta plates, even though I'm almost as far west as you can go in BC.

God damn Albertans right? lol.

(no offence BCS if you read this :p)

Yesterday at the grocery store, we parked next to an SUV. The SUV was parked on the line with its front tire, and over the line with the rear. Well, my girlfriend drives a '96 civic, so she could squeeze in. Also, I was going to just wait in the car, so we didn't need my passenger door to open. Well, while waiting in the car, the owner comes out of the store; t's a mom and her daughter. They walk up to the cars, and the mom says to the girl, "Be careful with the door, honey. These mean people parked very close to mommy's truck."

The hilarious thing is, the mom went around to the back of the truck to load in the groceries, and the little girl just stood there, staring at me through my open window with a grimace on her face like I had personally wronged her. I said "Take a look at the ground. You know how you get a bad grade in school if you color outside of the lines? Your mommy colors outside the lines when she parks." The little girl giggled and says "she scares daddy when she drives, too."

Her mom peeked around the truck and told her daughter not to talk to strangers. It's been a while since I've gotten an evil eye like THAT from anyone in a while. :p

[/coolstorybro]

Last edited:
I was on my way to inflate dem tires, so when I arrived at the petrol station there was a car parked just in front of the compressor. I regret not taking a pic. ):<

I was on my way to inflate dem tires, so when I arrived at the petrol station there was a car parked just in front of the compressor. I regret not taking a pic. ):<

That happens all the time, due to the Dunkin Donuts at my local station, parking is pretty limited and the compressor is right out front :dunno:

I am not surprised about that one. That is a classic mercedes SL, a really expensive and rare car. I am pretty certain the driver didn't want the owner of the white van to bang his side with their door...also maybe leave the area of the door open for loading. I don't know about Germany, but in Hungary parking is a real menace if you have a classic car. I usually park reeeally far away from the entrance, in a place where there are at least 3 free slots on either side. Apparently some people just can't be bothered to respect ownership of nice cars. I have a whole row of markings along the edge of the rubber trim pieces on the doors and side of our w115...

Anyway, he isn't obstructing anyone's way it seems...

If your car is too expensive to park it right, you shouldn't remove it from your garage.

No, because otherwise little wimpy testicles obsessed with parking will come along and key it.